Brio's growing hair updates

dota2

Normie
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,117
Reputation
2
holy fuck u look really old  :shock: its srs nw 2
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
okok i prefer myself1000 times now
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
Bump I will upload pics every week
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,226
Reputation
12
Didn't not notice the norwood until the faggots here pointed it out
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
I'm nwing but I want the henry fagill haircut in man of steel. It seems low maintenance
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
LostTuna said:
god damn you're norwooding fast AF. just shave your head. you could prolly pull that look off pretty well.
if I shave my head I look like a lego 
 

Bojack

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
27,468
Reputation
3,580
RodgerRabbit said:
you need to join the mafia already. put on some tracksuits and a wife beater, and start hanging around whichever pizza parlor has the same shady fat guys standing around each day. once your hair is long enough you need to slick that shit back, tight. then get a golden watch and a chain with a catholic pendant.

thank me later.
This is the truth just be a hardened criminal and take women by force!
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,753
Reputation
597
sadly brio, you are at the end of the road

there is no escape from norwooding unless you take finasteride. and finasteride will give you moon face, thereby destroying any facial aesthetics you may have

so you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't

true slayers started slaying at 13 and were done by 20, while you're still trying to looksmax enough to do a few approaches

life is cruel
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
dat feel said:
there is no escape from norwooding unless you take finasteride. and finasteride will give you moon face, thereby destroying any facial aesthetics you may have
What the fuck are you talking about? I take dutasteride which is stronger than finasteride and I don't have any "moon face". That's absurd.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,664
Reputation
8
RodgerRabbit said:
you need to join the mafia already. put on some tracksuits and a wife beater, and start hanging around whichever pizza parlor has the same shady fat guys standing around each day. once your hair is long enough you need to slick that shit back, tight. then get a golden watch and a chain with a catholic pendant.

thank me later.

I think it's time for a sopranos rewatch

Hnnng meadow soprano
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,141
Reputation
0
dat feel said:
sadly brio, you are at the end of the road

there is no escape from norwooding unless you take finasteride. and finasteride will give you moon face, thereby destroying any facial aesthetics you may have

so you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't

true slayers started slaying at 13 and were done by 20, while you're still trying to looksmax enough to do a few approaches

life is cruel
No, he's at the beginning of the road. He just needs to grow out his hair a bit; that's all.

Better to look like a man than a boy.

And I think brio needs to put on a little weight. He's been looking kinda skinny lately in his more recent pics.
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,753
Reputation
597
modified said:
dat feel said:
there is no escape from norwooding unless you take finasteride. and finasteride will give you moon face, thereby destroying any facial aesthetics you may have
What the fuck are you talking about? I take dutasteride which is stronger than finasteride and I don't have any "moon face". That's absurd.
you will not notice it if you're a sub-5, that's why

people who are 6-7 notice it very much

finasteride causes elevated estradiol, which causes facial swelling and general bloating

the moon face effect is very well documented, there is no escape from it because finasteride is a feminizing drug, it WILL inevitably raise estradiol, which is an estrogen, which in turn WILL cause puffiness in the face
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,664
Reputation
8
dat feel said:
modified said:
What the fuck are you talking about? I take dutasteride which is stronger than finasteride and I don't have any "moon face". That's absurd.
you will not notice it if you're a sub-5, that's why

people who are 6-7 notice it very much

finasteride causes elevated estradiol, which causes facial swelling and general bloating

the moon face effect is very well documented, there is no escape from it because finasteride is a feminizing drug, it WILL inevitably raise estradiol, which is an estrogen, which in turn WILL cause puffiness in the face

What if you take an AI
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
am I the only one who doesn't care about his hair?

fml if I looked like that in youth I would have never ended up in here

Brio you are a fucking joke, grow some fucking balls
 
Top