brio, when will you realise you have aspergers?

SadVegetationQuinoa said:
He doesn't 

If u actually believe that brio, iftsj etc are virgins or incels , u are clinically retarded
i dont think brio is trolling
he seems very slow

superboy

Normie
brio has a lot of his photos in social settings, maybe he's nt but just can't talk to girls? idk 

and if iftsj really is a virgin, he just needs to fuck one girl from his town and every other girl will know about his massive cock because girls talk about that

I have a friend who was a virgin until 18 and his cock is legit 8x5.5, after his first fuck, he fucked like 10 more girls within the next 5 months simply because they knew he had a large cock and they actually approached him first

superboy said:
brio has a lot of his photos in social settings, maybe he's nt but just can't talk to girls? idk 

and if iftsj really is a virgin, he just needs to fuck one girl from his town and every other girl will know about his massive cock because girls talk about that

I have a friend who was a virgin until 18 and his cock is legit 8x5.5, after his first fuck, he fucked like 10 more girls within the next 5 months simply because they knew he had a large cock and they actually approached him first
This happened

superboy

Normie
Face only a Mother could Love said:
superboy said:

This happened
nah it really did, it was basically chained, the second slut he fucked was in the first one's social circle, the third one was in the second's, etc. 

and by approached, I meant they started liking the shit out of all his social media and they made it really obvious they want him

superboy said:
Face only a Mother could Love said:
This happened
nah it really did, it was basically chained, the second slut he fucked was in the first one's social circle, the third one was in the second's, etc. 

and by approached, I meant they started liking the shit out of all his social media and they made it really obvious they want him
Most of that kinda signaling is done irl.   The penis does not enter the vagina through Facebook  :giggle:.   I mean, sure, what you saw is them liking pics, but he saw way more shit irl.

As someone who was on the receiving end of Big Penis Rumor, I can tell you that 10 in 5 months is an epic exaggeration.   I'd believe it if you said in a year.   It's pretty hard to simultaneously fuck that many girls out of the same group of friends without epic  backlash of some kind.

superboy

Normie
I said:
superboy said:

Most of that kinda signaling is done irl.   The penis does not enter the vagina through Facebook  :giggle:.   I mean, sure, what you saw is them liking pics, but he saw way more shit irl.
exactly, the point is he got laid many times due to his big cock and iftsj's is even bigger (if he isn't lying, the picture he posted could be frauded)

superboy said:
I said:
exactly, the point is he got laid many times due to his big cock and iftsj's is even bigger (if he isn't lying, the picture he posted could be frauded)
They're both autistic, bro.   Just get used to it.   Autism likes to hang out on this forum for some reason:

[video=youtube]