Brilliance or insanity?

OcularIncel

Normie
I'm currently training myself to maintain a slight smirk as a resting mouth position which gives me slightly upturned lip corners and increases my horizontal mouth width by 5mm giving me an almost ideal mouth-nose scaled wideness of 1.618. 

The only downside is that my cheeks look a little fuller but I still have some weight to lose so I am not worried.

But really what the fuck am I doing with my life, reprogramming my facial muscles so I get a 5mm lateral mouth increase because some guy on the internet told me it was ideal?

OcularIncel

Normie
TrickleDown said:
It's all cope lol.
I'm not coping a 5mm lateral increase. I am coping happiness though. The dark, brooding look only works for extremely hot guys. So I'll pretend to be happy until my face adapts.

OcularIncel said:
TrickleDown said:
It's all cope lol.
I'm not coping a 5mm lateral increase. I am coping happiness though. The dark, brooding look only works for extremely hot guys. So I'll pretend to be happy until my face adapts.
I'm sure there is a difference.  You have to remain consistent, it'll go back to the way it was before if you don't keep doing it.

OcularIncel

Normie
TrickleDown said:
OcularIncel said:
I'm sure there is a difference.  You have to remain consistent, it'll go back to the way it was before if you don't keep doing it.
Ay, that's the problem. I have a resting bitch face with a smallish downturned mouth and that doesn't work. I have to force myself to keep my lips widened and slightly upturned. Not too little but not too much either. 

My hope is that if I do it long enough it will come naturally, like proper oral posture.

OcularIncel said:
TrickleDown said:
Ay, that's the problem. I have a resting bitch face with a smallish downturned mouth and that doesn't work. I have to force myself to keep my lips widened and slightly upturned. Not too little but not too much either. 

My hope is that if I do it long enough it will come naturally, like proper oral posture.
Are there any known surgeries of getting what you want?

OcularIncel

Normie
TrickleDown said:
OcularIncel said:

Are there any known surgeries of getting what you want?
Lateral commisuroplasty which is not performed exclusively cosmetically by anyone but Eppley and is guaranteed to leave scarring.

Narrow mouth is a bitter pill to swallow. This is the only thing I can do. Plastic surgery is fucking primitive tbh.