asapanon

Cuck
As we all know, a huge factor that contributes to one's attractiveness is the quality of skin. Here are some tips to maximize quality of skin:

-Drink a lot of water. Aim to drink around a gallon a day. If you're awake for 16 hours a day (you sleep 8 hours) this means drinking two glasses of water when you wake up, then one glass per hour until you go to sleep. Not so bad, but goes a long ways

-Speaking of sleep, get enough. Aim for 7 to 9 hours, depending on what you feel you need. Poor sleep worsens darkness and bags under eyes, and also throws hormones out of whack and causes acne and increases corisol. Sleep releases HGH which is great for your skin (don't take hgh though).

-Diet diet diet. This one is SO crucial. You should eat a healthy diet of natural foods; raw fruits and vegetables should comprise a large portion of what you eat every day, chicken, fish, lean meats, nuts, etc. No sugary drinks, processed junk food, carby snacks, or candy ever. That will make your skin shit 

-Speaking of diet, CARROTS. Eat 3 to 5 of these motherfuckers a day! They do wonderful things for your complexion. In addition to carrots eat a few tomatoes while you're at it and it'll have you looking vibrant as fuck

-Exercise! This doesn't necessary mean "gymceling" as y'all call it. But you should aim to get 30-60 minutes of cardiovascular exercise a day. Even walking is fine. This increases blood flow everywhere, including to the skin, which is fantastic for your skin and will make your complexion vibrant and make you look very alive and full of vitality.

-Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, sunscreen, makeup: That is the order. Do this every day when you wake up. First cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser. Make sure it is free of harsh irritants (alcohol, witch hazel, fragrance, parabens, menthol, LSL, retinoids, harsh anti acne chemicals, etc.) It should be a gentle cleanser that doesn't dry or irritate the skin. I use Cerave Hydrating Cleanser. After cleansing, exfoliate. But not every day, only if need be. I do it once a week, you may want to do it more or less. There are many ways to exfoliate, chemical and physical. My preferred method is making a mask with 50% water 50% apple cider vinegar and bentonite clay, applying it to my face, letting it dry, then rinsing it off with warm water and my hands. Don't exfoliate too hard or you'll irritate the skin. Inflammation/irritation is the enemy. Next moisturize and then sunscreen. I don't care if you're black and have youthful skin, this is so you keep it. I use Olay's all day spf moisturizer, which is a simple and cheap moisturizer with built in sun protection. Finally, use makeup if you want to. Yes men can benefit from makeup too, I can go in to further detail if asked
[hr]
-The sun is the enemy. Sun damage doesn't work the way people think it does. Sun damage is not the accumulation of sunurb. It's the accumulation of literally ANY sun exposure, regardless if you get burned or not. So to stay young, avoid the sun as much as possible. NEVER tan, be it outside or in a tanning bed. Ever. No matter what. When you go outside this is why you must wear sunscreen at least on your face. That said,

-If you're pale, use low doses of Melanotan II. Don't tan in conjunction with this. You'll slowly get a decent level of tan going on from it, use low doses so your skin tans evenly. I suggest .25mg ED then taper off once optimally tanned to the lowest dose you can use to maintain (maybe .25mg e3d for instance). 

-Never smoke or use drugs and only drunk infrequently. This is the most obvious one that everybody knows. That said, people smoke anyways. And guess what? Their youth slips away from them quickly. NEVER smoke. Don't do drugs, including steroids which absolutely wreck your complexion. And don't drink too much. Men have the ability to look wonderful in our 40s. Or look like you're 20% decomposed already. Choose wisely

-If you have inflammatory skin like rosacea, treat it. This can be done with topical antibiotics such as azelaic acid. Azelaic acid has the added benefit of reducing hyperpigmentation, meaning it can lessen the severity of freckles, moles, and being black. Also for more serious cases use an oral antibiotic at low doses every day too. Even an aspirin will help. Just keep inflammation down

-Learn to manage stress. Other obvious benefits aside, stress murders your skin. Learn to manage it and see better complexion emerge

> I tan
> I eat a ton of carbs
> I take vitamins

my skin never looked better, this thread is a crock of broscience shit

asapanon

Cuck
slayer of forums said:
> I tan
> I eat a ton of carbs
> I take vitamins

my skin never looked better, this thread is a crock of broscience shit
The skin damage that tanning does often won't catch up to you for about a decade. You may look great now, but ten years from now you're likely going to be aged worse than the rest of us because of tanning. It's about staying good looking for as long as possible

As for carbs, it's not like eating a lot of them is a death sentence for your skin. But your skin would probably be slightly better without them
[hr]
cosmonaut said:
What if you sleep late? I sleep at like 12-1 at night everyday at wake up at 11 usually, it's still a lot of hours of sleep but it's later at night so It might affect it idk

also what do you think of this sunscreen

http://www.drugstore.com/neutrogena...d-spectrum-spf-70/qxp245995?tab=1#TblTabStrip
I'd say it's probably okay as long as you wake up refreshed, but it's better overall to sleep earlier.

As for the sunscreen, 4/10, I don't like. Reasons:

Pros: 

-It's high SPF so it'll protect your skin well

Cons: 

-It's not a moisturizer and you should be able to find a sunscreen that's also a moisturizer for that price easily
-All of the sunblock ingredients used are chemical as opposed to physical. Meaning they're irritants 
-Even though it says non-comodegenic (sp?) it will in fact clog your skin and cause acne because of its formulation

asapanon

Cuck
Yeah man, that one's really solid. Not only does it moisturize and provide SPF protection, but it lasts forever, is cheap, and also contains aloe, green tea extract, and Vitamin E so it's really amazing for your skin and it doesn't clog pores.

asapanon

Cuck
adrift said:
Using psilocybin shouldn't affect your health the same way hard drugs like crack would.
No but it does run the risk of you developing mental illness such as schizophrenia, which is even worse if you ask me. Also y'alls theory that psychedelics decrease inhibition long term is false.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
asapanon said:
-Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, sunscreen, makeup: That is the order. Do this every day when you wake up. First cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser. Make sure it is free of harsh irritants (alcohol, witch hazel, fragrance, parabens, menthol, LSL, retinoids, harsh anti acne chemicals, etc.) It should be a gentle cleanser that doesn't dry or irritate the skin. I use Cerave Hydrating Cleanser. After cleansing, exfoliate. But not every day, only if need be. I do it once a week, you may want to do it more or less. There are many ways to exfoliate, chemical and physical. My preferred method is making a mask with 50% water 50% apple cider vinegar and bentonite clay, applying it to my face, letting it dry, then rinsing it off with warm water and my hands. Don't exfoliate too hard or you'll irritate the skin. Inflammation/irritation is the enemy. Next moisturize and then sunscreen. I don't care if you're black and have youthful skin, this is so you keep it. I use Olay's all day spf moisturizer, which is a simple and cheap moisturizer with built in sun protection. Finally, use makeup if you want to. Yes men can benefit from makeup too, I can go in to further detail if asked

Aztec clay/vinegar mask is excellent, & very, very cheap. To anyone looking to do this, the vinegar is important for lowering the pH, as bentonite is naturally high pH, & will cause a lot of burning, itching, & disruption of the acid mantle if mixed solely with water (some people seem to be able to get away with it, but still not a good idea).

A thread on acne scars that could use some attention:

http://lookism.net/Thread-What-s-the-best-cure-for-acne-scars

Shadow33

Incel
"-If you have inflammatory skin like rosacea, treat it. This can be done with topical antibiotics such as azelaic acid. Azelaic acid has the added benefit of reducing hyperpigmentation, meaning it can lessen the severity of freckles, moles, and being black. Also for more serious cases use an oral antibiotic at low doses every day too. Even an aspirin will help. Just keep inflammation down"

"it can lessen the severity of freckles, moles, and being black."

"lessen the severity of..."

"being black"

:jordan:
:fingerwave: :boat:

lltvyr

Slayer
why cleansing and exfoliating? any proof it improves looks?

lookz

Chad
lltvyr said:
why cleansing and exfoliating? any proof it improves looks?
Exfoliating is for the black dots on your nose.