Bri0 is only 6/10 for Italian standards

Arjen Robery

Incel
Yes

Italy is the country of male models and most handsome men in Europe so he's nothing special there

He might've had some success if he went abroad though

Brio

Slayer
I'm 6.5/10. It's pretty easy to find someone with better face than me. My body is not common in italy though

Brio

Slayer
RodgerRabbit said:
Brio said:
I'm 6.5/10. It's pretty easy to find someone with better face than me. My body is not common in italy though
your potential is wasted on Italy. 

take a semester of college somewhere in Scandinavia & I guarantee you you'll have at least a handful of low effort lays.
Thank you. I can't afford it though..and I'm currently hairmaxing

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Aren't most Italians small jawed manlets?

Most handsome in Europe? Calm on. they don't compare to nordics.

dat feel

Lookism God
Brio said:
RodgerRabbit said:
your potential is wasted on Italy. 

take a semester of college somewhere in Scandinavia & I guarantee you you'll have at least a handful of low effort lays.
brio you fucking autist

there is no such thing as hairmaxing for you

you have two options:

1. recognize that you will be a bald subhuman within 12-24 months and get a girlfriend asap and be happy
2. get on fin, which will fuck up your face but will stop hairloss, and by the time you grow some hair back and get a hair transplant you'll be 30

Arjen Robery

Incel
dat feel said:
Brio said:
brio you fucking autist

there is no such thing as hairmaxing for you

you have two options:

1. recognize that you will be a bald subhuman within 12-24 months and get a girlfriend asap and be happy
2. get on fin, which will fuck up your face but will stop hairloss, and by the time you grow some hair back and get a hair transplant you'll be 30
WTF

Brio is not balding

MorphIncel

Slayer
i've heard poland is extremely racist towards ethnics, why should he go there?

Brio

Slayer
I'm not balding. I'm no more nw0 but it's normal

Brio doesn't slay culturally because most Italians are dark haired and have dark eyes (not speaking about strictly eye colour here) plus aggressive facial/body hair genetics. 

Light features (golden hair, light eyes) slay better in Italy whereas in Northern Europe darker features slay (still a fine balance must be maintained between this and not looking ethnic).

If Bri0 somehow he overcomes his stunted social development, he should immediately move to Northern Europe.

Brio

Slayer
Inadequate Penis said:
Brio doesn't slay culturally because most Italians are dark haired and have dark eyes (not speaking about strictly eye colour here) plus aggressive facial/body hair genetics. 

Light features (golden hair, light eyes) slay better in Italy whereas in Northern Europe darker features slay (still a fine balance must be maintained between this and not looking ethnic).

If Bri0 somehow he overcomes his stunted social development, he should immediately move to Northern Europe.
My hair are black and I'm dark

ilikedicks

Coper
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
MorphIncel said:
i've heard poland is extremely racist towards ethnics, why should he go there?
How the fuck are Italians ethnics?
Everyone who doesn't look British is ethnic on sluthate/lookism. Didn't you get the memo. Tbh lookism makes being white look less appealing since only the ugliest people in Europe are considered white.

ilikedicks said:
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
How the fuck are Italians ethnics?
Everyone who doesn't look British is ethnic on sluthate/lookism. Didn't you get the memo. Tbh lookism makes being white look less appealing since only the ugliest people in Europe are considered white.
The only way a white person can be considered ethnic here is when he wouldn't stand out in a crowded street in Cairo. What I'm saying is, there is a fine thin line between looking like a (dark) Med and an Arab.

ilikedicks

Coper
Inadequate Penis said:
ilikedicks said:
The only way a white person can be considered ethnic here is when he wouldn't stand out in a crowded street in Cairo. What I'm saying is, there is a fine thin line between looking like a (dark) Med and an Arab.
I just find it weird that people think Brio looks too ethnic to slay when he is exactly what women expect from an Italian/Spanish. There is a reason the dark ones have more renown than people like Claudio. Women want the ones who fit the stereotype and not some south tyrolean.

Brio isn't too ethnic to slay. 
He just looks too brutish and unrefined to pull off that romantic Mediterranean lover cliché (not taken into consideration his personality or lack thereof). He could potentially slay some mamacita/favela gash, but he doesn't appeal to middle and upper class women.