bri0 is a 4/10 according to "Ideal"

alpha

Banned
i remember showing pics of bri0/lequack/nessman to 2 girls one year ago, they said that bri0 looked like a thug, lequack looks weird and they rated nessman 10000/10. They were both 19yo ~5-6/10 slim non-primitive white girls

http://************/uploads/imgur/c52qC5q.jpg

used the unphotoshoped one

http://************/uploads/imgur/oHtxBXH.png

and this 

Brio

Slayer
I don't look like a thug at the moment..

allindaeyes

Banned
brio isnt average in italy lol! He is at least a 6/10 that I can guarantee you there are plenty of even northern Italians where I live and most do NOT look like this, he is actually quite DOM looking for an italian

Brio

Slayer
Actually I look like this

[hr]
MistGeburt3000 said:
Brio said:
I don't look like a thug at the moment..
i heard you got the keratine stuff done hmm i gave the advice to wait till the yare longer tho as the effect is very small on short hair like yours how whas it anyway ?
The female hairdresser gave me no attention at all she forgot me with the treatment on my head
They look more soft but they don't look straighter

IncelFTW

Coper
Techno Viking said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
i dont know if that ideal guy is trolling or not if brio is a 4 what are the average members here then 1/10 ?
if bri0 is a 4 i am a -3/10
THIS.....there's no fucking way he's a 4...even giving him the lowest rating he's a 5 minimum which is average looking, no major flaws, just a little fucked in the head, but looks wise, he's ok

Brio

Slayer
Ideal said:
when did I say hes a 4/10? 

I said hes average facially in Italy and the gymcell look is frowned upon there so it doesnt add anything plus hes on the short side in Rome is full of 6 foot + guys
Kind of true. Sometimes I legit feel short at my height. 6'1'' is very common height
[hr]
@"MistGeburt3000"