Breivik is back to university studies, 4 free, in Oslo

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Breivik has applied and been accepted to 3 years of bachelor education in political science at Oslo university.

(Which In Norway, is free, btw)

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][img=0x0]http://www.metro.se/_internal/gxml!...id3hj57plk7y/breivik.jpeg[/img][/font][/SIZE]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Now Breivik begin study - have been admitted to the university
[/font]

Mass Murderer Anders Behring Breivik will start studying. But he will not attend any seminars.

Now Breivik begin study - have been admitted to the University of Oslo

The terrorist sentenced Anders Behring Breivik has admitted to the graduate program in political science at the University of Oslo.

Mass murderer will be studying at a distance from his cell, never staying on campus, nor have any contact with other students or staff. All contact between Breivik and the university will be through a contact in the prison. Breivik will not participate in the seminars.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- We as an institution must follow the rules. We can not allow a single person to change this, says Rector Ole Petter Ottersen.[size=small].[/font]
Source: http://www.metro.se/nyheter/nu-ska-...gits-till-universitetet/EVHogq!wygkQXZtGDpzY/

alien

Chad
Rotters
He gets to live like a king in his dorm-style prison apartment. And he also gets a world-class education FREE of charge. :giggle:  Online courses. Doesn't even have to leave prison to attend seminars.

I wish I was a Norwegian prisoner. He gets a HDTV, a computer with internet access. Nice dorm-style apartment and accommodations. I think he also got a PS3/Xbox 360 apparently. He also gets to take online courses free of charge. GOD MODE living.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
alien said:
He gets to live like a king in his dorm-style prison apartment. And he also gets a world-class education FREE of charge. :giggle:  Online courses. Doesn't even have to leave prison to attend seminars.

I wish I was a Norwegian prisoner. He gets a HDTV, a computer with internet access. Nice dorm-style apartment and accommodations. I think he also got a PS3/Xbox 360 apparently. He also gets to take online courses free of charge. GOD MODE living.
Yes. Music studio aswell, and good food 3 times a day. Also gym for everyone.

alien said:

Unfortunately, he'll never get the only thing that really matters...prime pussy.

mvp

life is a scam
andrew berwick forever the king

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
ThereIsNoGame said:
alien said:

Unfortunately, he'll never get the only thing that really matters...prime pussy.
The guy gets thousands of love letters from women all over the world, every week

mvp

life is a scam
ThereIsNoGame said:
alien said:

yeah, but so will you
never get

its doesnt matter.
just jerk off 5 times a day and you dont need them

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
you can bet hes going to be a successful politician after hes released

they were saying he was getting fan mail from Norwegian families praising him for his efforts

hes got my vote
Well thats his intentions, ofcourse. Why the fuck do people even think he chose to study POLITICAL SCIENCE? Are they fucking retarded? His intentions are to rise to the top whenever hes released, then become the new fucking hitler.

The norwegian gorvernment is truly retarded, my god they are so fucking low IQ its embarrasing.

Anyway, I dont complain, maybe Scandinavia finally can fix this mess then.

mvp

life is a scam
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
you can bet hes going to be a successful politician after hes released

they were saying he was getting fan mail from Norwegian families praising him for his efforts

hes got my vote

the norwegian cultural marxist bastards will try to never release him.
i think the law is like this. 21 years prison and then the fuckers decide each year whether he is dangerous or not and just let him in prison until death

someone has to free him.

dota2

Normie
one of very few people which are worth to be remembered til dawn of humanity