Joke
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DDj0oQOs3I[/video]

FuckThis

Rotter
lol at this cuck staying there and watching this shit

I would have left lol

ethnicredpill

Banned
that cuck should be happy to be in a ltr with a blond white girl in 2016. lol at caring about getting cucked

Anakind

Champion
That's why you don't get into a relationship as an average guy in 2016.

EDIT: The fact that he looks like a weak effeminate cuck (even I would amog that fag) and still got into an LTR with a girl like that shows how much being NT matters.

"It's hard for me to get girlfriends" after the guy asks him if he wants to break up with her.

Unreal man. Have some fucking dignity. This is BRUTAL.

EnglishFOB

Regular
ethnicredpill said:
that cuck should be happy to be in a ltr with a blond white girl in 2016. lol at caring about getting cucked

That's the irony, white guys shagged all these girls in the first place. Who gives a fuck about cheating.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Fucking LOL @ that cucking. The cuck has a great eye area tho

Anakind

Champion

FuckThis

Rotter
whywoulditmatter said:
"It's hard for me to get girlfriends" after the guy asks him if he wants to break up with her.

he is kinda right tho

at least he has some gf, it is better than having no girl...

I would prob stay with her as well in open relationship if we had such agreement, but these guys seemed to be exclusive

FuckThis said:
whywoulditmatter said:

he is kinda right tho

I would prob stay with her as well in open relationship if we had such agreement, but these guys seemed to be exclusive
Don't be such a cuck...wtf? How can you ever stay with a girl who you might have really liked, only to find out she's flirting and fucking BBC on the side, and probably Chads? I rather be lonely than stay with some bitch who cheated on me.

FuckThis

Rotter
whywoulditmatter said:
FuckThis said:
he is kinda right tho

Don't be such a cuck...wtf? How can you ever stay with a girl who you might have really liked, only to find out she's flirting and fucking BBC on the side, and probably Chads? I rather be lonely than stay with some bitch who cheated on me.

I was never in open relationship, but If I had a deal with a girl of open relationship I see no reason to get angry.

Having her is better than not having her at all.
I have been single over a month now, it hurts, iw ould have rather been cucked, and still get to cuddle her from time to time, then left entirerlry

You prob are too young and have never suffered, which is why you are so full of pride

FuckThis said:
whywoulditmatter said:

I was never in open relationship, but If I had a deal with a girl of open relationship I see no reason to get angry.

I have been single over a month now, it hurts, iw ould have rather been cucked, and still get to cuddle her from time to time, then left entirerlry

You prob are too young and have never suffered, which is why you are so full of pride

You're probably older than me, but I've had a serious girlfriend, and I know if she ever cucked me I would never stay with her no matter how happy she made. I will never stay with a bitch who cheats. Ever.

columbine

Joke
lol at calling that babyface phaggot a bbc 

not hard to mog her bf 

altho he seems like a good dude

FuckThis

Rotter
whywoulditmatter said:
FuckThis said:

You're probably older than me, but I've had a serious girlfriend, and I know if she ever cucked me I would never stay with her no matter how happy she made. I will never stay with a bitch who cheats. Ever.
neither would I with serious girlfriends. I had long LTRS and I understand you

But new trends are that LTRs have gotten out of fashion, it is very hard finding ANY girl, let alone one willing to go into LTR

so I might just be forced to be a cuck in relationship

I personally don't mind, as I am a girl (In soul), and girls cannot be cucked in the same way.

But it is unfortunate being male in 2016, but what can you fucking do, you have to accept whatever the girls offer. She has 100 other guys willing to jump in.