[BREAKING] MYOBRACE BRINGS MAXILLA DOWN!

Browcel

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,445
Reputation
64
uh oh. Well, im still going to keep using it as I have seen positive changes. I also chew hard gum to strengthen my jaw, so hopefully all goes well. When I started my maxilla was already pretty downward and it has gotten better actually. (More forwardly grown.) I think Mew is wrong about this, for me atleast.
 

nochin

Incel
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
Maybe they should change the group's title from "Craniofacial Action Group" to "Lying In Bed Trying To Rot While Browsing The Internet Looking For A Way To Bring The Maxilla 1mm Forward Group"?
 

Sociopath1983

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,819
Reputation
2
clown said:
Browcel said:
uh oh. Well, im still going to keep using it as I have seen positive changes. I also chew hard gum to strengthen my jaw, so hopefully all goes well.
I don't think Mike Mew has any evidence for this, I will research it tomorrow tho.
Mike mew doesn't have any evidence of anything.
 

skullcel

Cuck
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
88
Reputation
0
He's trying to sell his friend's product. Don't you think it's possible that he'd lie to try and eliminate the competition? Not saying that's the case but at least consider it. If you can explain how it pulls down the maxilla then please do.
 
U

untitled-man

Guest
I've asked about this in the same facebook group. A member told me that Mike Mew said this because the inventor of Myobrace used to work with John Mew (Mike Mew's dad) and that's why Mike is bashing the product. He thinks that Myobrace is a stolen product from his family. I was quite skeptical when Mike Mew was bashing Myobrace because he recomends us to use another product invented by one of his friends which looks REALLY similar to Myobrace. Now I can use Myobrace in peace ☺
 

normiecope

Normie
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
1,621
Reputation
2
untitled-man said:
I've asked about this in the same facebook group. A member told me that Mike Mew said this because the inventor of Myobrace used to work with John Mew (Mike Mew's dad) and that's why Mike is bashing the product. He thinks that Myobrace is a stolen product from his family. I was quite skeptical when Mike Mew was bashing Myobrace because he recomends us to use another product invented by one of his friends which looks REALLY similar to Myobrace. Now I can use Myobrace in peace ☺
Mike Mew recommends the Frankel Regulator but doesn't recommend the Myobrace which literally has a Frankel cage in it just LOL.

Does myobrace hurt your teeth? After I remove it my bite becomes weird on one side and my front 4 (crowded) teeth get tender.
 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,167
Reputation
3,338
Exactly the same with me. I wear it for 2 hrs and feel like I have ruined my jaw...a few anti TMJ exercises and I am fine.

Still too scared to do a whole night.

This is the first looksmaxing that I feel is doing something extreme.
 
U

untitled-man

Guest
normiecope said:
untitled-man said:
I've asked about this in the same facebook group. A member told me that Mike Mew said this because the inventor of Myobrace used to work with John Mew (Mike Mew's dad) and that's why Mike is bashing the product. He thinks that Myobrace is a stolen product from his family. I was quite skeptical when Mike Mew was bashing Myobrace because he recomends us to use another product invented by one of his friends which looks REALLY similar to Myobrace. Now I can use Myobrace in peace ☺
Mike Mew recommends the Frankel Regulator but doesn't recommend the Myobrace which literally has a Frankel cage in it just LOL.

Does myobrace hurt your teeth? After I remove it my bite becomes weird on one side and my front 4 (crowded) teeth get tender.
I haven't tried it yet. My Myobrace literally just arrived 2 hours ago. Gonna try it tonight. I bought the medium size and I don't know if it is the right size for me. I do have a small jaw though. Do you wear a large one?
 

normiecope

Normie
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
1,621
Reputation
2
untitled-man said:
normiecope said:
Mike Mew recommends the Frankel Regulator but doesn't recommend the Myobrace which literally has a Frankel cage in it just LOL.

Does myobrace hurt your teeth? After I remove it my bite becomes weird on one side and my front 4 (crowded) teeth get tender.
I haven't tried it yet. My Myobrace literally just arrived 2 hours ago. Gonna try it tonight. I bought the medium size and I don't know if it is the right size for me. I do have a small jaw though. Do you wear a large one?
I have a small skull and a normalish palate size so I went with medium.

Maybe should've gone for large idk.
 
U

untitled-man

Guest
Just tried the Myobrace yesterday when I was sleeping. Yes my teeth got sore and tender but I think it is a sign that it is pushing the teeth and bones outward (expanding the palate). I've got braces before and it felt 10x worse than this. So I am assuming that Myobrace is more mild the traditional braces but it also changes your palate and bones like braces did to me, except Myobrace expands your palate and braces do not. So yeah hope it will expand my maxilla! :D
 
Top