BREAKING: Gunman goes ER in Michigan. Killing 6 and injuring more

LostTuna

Gigachad
:glasses:

suspect is apparently a middle aged white male? fuck was hoping this was gonna be another terrorist related shooting. would be good for trump

Anakind

King of Chads
AlwaysLearning said:
[font='Segoe UI', 'Gill Sans Light', Helvetica]“We have somebody who is just driving around finding people and shooting them dead in their tracks,” the officer added.[/font]
Fucking lol. That's way smarter than the usual incel shootings. Most shooters stay in one area all the time so they get caught by police quickly. This one is smart as they need a long time to even locate you. If he's really smart, he will change cars during his shooting spree.   :lol:

Anakind said:
AlwaysLearning said:
[font='Segoe UI', 'Gill Sans Light', Helvetica]“We have somebody who is just driving around finding people and shooting them dead in their tracks,” the officer added.[/font]
Fucking lol. That's way smarter than the usual incel shootings. Most shooters stay in one area all the time so they get caught by police quickly. This one is smart as they need a long time to even locate you. If he's really smart, he will change cars during his shooting spree.   :lol:
I always thought that if I attempted a shooting, I would employ multiple vehicles.

AsianAspie

Incel
LostTuna said:
u weird fuck. innocent ppl are dying. how would u feel if one of ur family members were victims?
This. Jesus Christ you people are sad. It doesn't matter your problems with girls, life or whatever, you don't celebrate taking innocent lives. With this attitude it's no wonder most people here have 0 friends

Sociopath1983

Normie
Sounds like a good time. This is god's way of punishing people for giving me recessed facial bones.

Anakind

King of Chads
AsianAspie said:
This. Jesus Christ you people are sad. It doesn't matter your problems with girls, life or whatever, you don't celebrate taking innocent lives. With this attitude it's no wonder most people here have 0 friends
:lmfao:

assburger

Gigachad
another aspie snaps

u will regret treating this man as a sub-animal, dirty NTs

the grand aspies vs NTs war has commenced