Break the Bluepill

Chincel

Normie
I've always been a fan of games, so I figured "what better than to make redpilling normalfags and truecels a game?" Basically, you approach a normalfag/truecel (in a McDonald's, on line at the grocery store, at work/school, etc.) and you tell them about your gf breaking up with you and how you don't trust women anymore. If you can get them to agree with you about how women are sluts/bitches or even admitting that it was fucked up, give yourself 3 points. Give yourself a point for simply approaching them.

For those of you in school, give yourself a weekly goal of 10 points. Basically, you can convince 3 people and approach another but fail to get this. If you work, give yourself a weekly goal of 5 points. This will probably be mostly approaches as most people commute by car or take the subway and deal with stone statues as willing participants along with being locked in a cage for 8-9 hours. NEETs are not likely to do this challenge, so give yourself 5 points a week simply for opting out. No bonus points though.

Bonus points: If you exceed 20 points at school or 10 at work, give yourself a reward.
Failure to meet the weekly goal: You can miss it on any week, but if you miss it two weeks in a row, do something that you don't find pleasant.

I started this month on NEET status, but due to wanting to test out my persuasion abilities, I approached 10 people and convinced 2 that women were inherently fucked up. Another 2 said that what she did was messed up, but they said it was just her despite one of them even talking about how pretty much all of his gfs have done similar things. People always hold out hope for that one "good" girl. You can approach any type of guy so long as he isn't good-looking because that's just going for an easy approach.

Chincel

Normie
I can understand the skepticism or outright dismissal, but I'm sure some of you guys are trying to get careers going, if you can't approach strangers in public, how the hell do you expect to sell yourself to others?