• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Brazilians are the most aesthetic people in the world

EdSheeran

Rotter

gaunt

Machine
Brazil is just a place

Chico is half polish and half german

EdSheeran

Rotter
gaunt said:
Brazil is just a place

Chico is half polish and half german

Yes they're all mixed
btw chico is only 1/4 german and rest is portuguese and polish

LordSUPER

Banned
I bet its because of the climate and the food, causing good development. I place a whole finger on that statement.

Yeah but lets be honest, it's mostly because of all the Italian and Portuguese immigrants. More than half of Brazilian male models are Italians (including one in op) and the other half Portuguese.

normiecope

Regular
Brazilians are almost all mixed race

I was actually talking to a friend about how most attractive Brazilian guys have the same "chico" eyes

I met a handome Brazilian guy a few months ago with exactly the same eye area as chico

Human Abomination said:
Americans>

Brazil is pretty much America. There's only small differences.

- Brazil having a higher mixed black population
- In America most Europeans came from Northwestern Europe mainly British isles. Most whites in Brazil came from Southern Europe mainly Portugal and Italy.

As far as mixed populations go, i'd say America and Brazil are on even standings these days. US might even be more mixed, since we arguably have more ethnicities here than any other country.

swimcel

Machine
it's amazing the amount of light eyed black girls you see in the street  :inlove: plus it's heaven for you JB lovers. 15 year old girls already 6' big tits and ass and still fucking skinny

Legit Theory said:
Cope.

Most are ugly ethnics

Of course
OP thinks that because he is judging by the brazilian models, of course they're gonna be beautiful, they're fucking models
but when you walk on the streets of brazil this is what you'll probably see

Source: I'm in Brazil