Brad Pitt with NW4

Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
338
Reputation
2
Inadequate Penis said:
Subhuman Scum said:
He still looks godly.

a real 8+ will look good with any hairstyle
Last time I checked being bald wasn't considered a hairstyle.
He still has hair in that pic, therefore it's a hairstyle. Point is that hair does not matter on a true 8+ face. There are so many people with shitty faces that try to run sick hair game, just lol.
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
Subhuman Scum said:
He still looks godly.

a real 8+ will look good with any hairstyle

i don't mean to get all 'blank' upon you, but he can take the hit. Us sub humans can't

 

iNeedHair

Coper
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
977
Reputation
0
Subhuman Scum said:
He still has hair in that pic, therefore it's a hairstyle. Point is that hair does not matter on a true 8+ face. There are so many people with shitty faces that try to run sick hair game, just lol.
This is true.
 
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
338
Reputation
2
Timbuck2 said:
ForeverCucked said:
From an A list icon sex star extraordinaire to your 50 year old baldcel 7th grade science teacher.

Hair is everything.
He's fucking 50. Of course he doesn't look that good. His face aged and he probably gained body fat. Come on.
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
Subhuman Scum said:
Timbuck2 said:
From an A list icon sex star extraordinaire to your 50 year old baldcel 7th grade science teacher.

Hair is everything.
He's fucking 50. Of course he doesn't look that good. His face aged and he probably gained body fat. Come on.
 
Top