• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Boyos that did degrees, if you could do it all over again what degree would you do?

NoDadNotTonight

Regular
pharmacy personally, id go for dentistry but i didnt have the grades or the subjects

but yh pharmacy mang fuark i regret taking econ so much now

maybe if i made it i wouldnt regret it so much

paulus

Banned
Programming tbh

buisness is legit the worst subject you can choose as an ugly male

I did poli sci because I could load up on foreign language and econ classes but wish I just did econ.

NoDadNotTonight

Regular
ThePolygamist said:
reflex what do i do, how to get a work placement?

i dunno man

if your dad knows anyone that owns an accounting/consulting/finance firm (im talking a really small one as long as it qualified) then ask him to contact the owner or manager to see if you can get some unpaid workxp when youre back at home 

my dads contacting his accountent and asking if i can bs work xp and if hed give me a legit reference lmfao and one of my mates dads own a massive company so he said i can work part time in the finance department there if i want so i might go for that in the mean time while looking for better stuff through recruiters

High finance, big law, politics, or entrepreneurship. And if I failed at those... nothing. There's zero status in being a STEMcel.

New Poster

Now on youtube
Did a Phd in English Lit.  Would go back and do it in Rhetoric and Composition.  The job market for that is ridiculously easy.