Bout to start workcelling fml

Got a job at Wal-Mart. Overnight stocking. Parents were about to kick me out if I didn't start workcelling :suicide:

Franktank

Normie
What's the point of M if you are ugly. Especially with walmart wages. I'm working right now at a grocery store. It doesn't matter unless you are making 100k plus.

purps drank

Slayer
Now you can start slaying those prime, high E Walmart MILFs I keep hearing about. Also maybe you'll have some cute coworkers.

Franktank

Normie
Trust me coworkers want nothing to do with you. You are going to be working in a large place. With many coworkers. Almost no one knows you or cares about you. Just work as little hours as you can to buy the shit you need

alien

Chad
Rotters
@bignosebiglipethnik

How much customer interaction is required of an overnight stocker at Wal-Mart?

In my honest opinion, this will be a good job for you if
A) You don't have to interact with customers (or if you do, not much at all)
B) Your supervisor/manager isn't an asshole
C) Your co-workers are pleasant enough

Just work enough hours to be able to afford to help your folks with the bills and take care of your own bills and buy some nice things for yourself. Thing is, there's probably a good chance that your manager is going to pressure you to work more hours than you want to at some point. As a part-time staffer, you're going to be expected to cover for full-timers now and then.

Having a whole bunch of free-time isn't very fun if you don't have any money to enjoy it.

I might sound like a hypocrite because I have been unemployed now for 3 months (I can't believe it has been that long!) But I have saved up a lot of dough after workcelling for over 4 years. And the Canadian government is paying me $916 (after-taxes) biweekly until January 2016 for partial wage replacement after losing my job (employment insurance). I have no immediate urgency to work anytime soon.

You should aim to be a bouncer at a night club given that you're a huge black man. Oh shit, you in the US? Getting shot might not make this a good career for you.

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Looks like a chill job, better than being an attendant

Jawanomics

Lookism God
All the people I work with are weird...so out of 12 I would say 3 aren't weird

Jawanomics

Lookism God
By weird, I mean completely lacking in social skills.

They don't have friends either outside of work and none of them really get on. Incredibly strange environment.

knajjd

Normie
Truecels
suicide needs to be fully accepted and even admired by family and friends