MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
If you looksmax and attain 7/10 aesthetics you will NOT be approached by desirable women. Women will check you out more but stop deluding yourselves that once you become a pretty phaggot women are going to start approaching you and charming you, men will ALWAYS be the initiators, just the way it is. Women have way too many options to bother sacrificing their ego when dick is cheap.

The ONLY men who will get approached by desirable females looking to "pick up" are the OUTLIERS like Chico and Gandy. These men are in the 99th percentile, (probably higher), so stop deluding yourself that if you manage to attain 7 looks and are still an Aspie or excessively introverted that you'll experience what it's like to be a 5/10 woman, keep coping!  :lol:

Now to Aspies who claim that if they were only NT they would slay...  :giggle: this is true somewhat for attaining looksmatch, but you still need the amalgamation of features to be a true slayer. Looks DO matter, just not as much as the retards on here claim.

You stupid fuckers are so deluded thinking like females  :giggle: "M-m-maybe when they find me pretty I'll get whisked away by a 6/10+ woman, forget my assburgers, clinical depression, social anxiety, lack of money, dull personality... I'm pretty! Women don't care about those attributes, it's just about being a handsome little faggot!"

:rolleyes:

Dream on boyos, the only men who will come close to experiencing the validation that a 6/10 slim white female experiences are Chico tier men, or very wealthy trust fund phaggots.

Browmog

Slayer
You are a basement dweller if you think so.
In real life, good looking males get approached by females even dirrectly (in clubs and bars).
If they don't approach they will still send signals.

assburger

Gigachad
pretty legit.. a few things to note tho..

i was approached in hs by cute girls, it mite be different after hs tho
personality theory is not equivalent to nt theory.. u don't need an exceptional personality rly altho it helps
its not necessarily all about slaying per se

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Browmog said:
In real life, good looking males get approached by females even dirrectly (in clubs and bars).
Keep coping!

Are these women attractive?

And yes they send signals I never denied that, but just LOL at the typical assburger, high inhibition, shy phaggot acting upon those signals  :giggle:

Browmog

Slayer
MENTAL_CEL said:
Browmog said:
Keep coping!

Are these women attractive?

And yes they send signals I never denied that, but just LOL at the typical assburger, high inhibition, shy phaggot acting upon those signals  :giggle:
They are average, with makeup they are attractive.
Chad will know how to act upon these signals.

// Infolinks