Both me and my sister have retruded profiles

kibo

Chad
Both me and her dont  have jaws in line from profile view.
Retruded chins with undeveloped maxillas.
Okay i am asthmacel and mouthbreathing faggot but i didnt notice it was the case with her as well.Her case is not that severe especially because she is female it doesnt kill her looks that much,but her chin really look shitty from profile view.
Unlike two of us,our parents have properly developed faces with proper fwhr and lined jaws   :rage:
I am also shorter than my father.And she is shorter than both of them.
Father and mother together have better intelligence than two of us together too
Fucking LOL at our genes and environment scam

kibo

Chad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
in other words, your mother is a cucking whore
my sister pulled genes from father's mother.And these are really shittier genes.
I pulled genes from my mother mostly but still got scammed.
And add environment there.

kibo

Chad
hospen said:
your mother was prbably victim of #rape

do any of you look like your dade?
i have voice similar to him  apparently,they confuse two of us when they call us on telephone  :giggle:
still he had good genes.
He has male digit ratio,strong spatial skills,hard working faggot with good face as well.
I pulled most stuff from mother.

Scum

Coper
She will have 50+ sexual partners by the time she is 21 years old. You will never touch a female.

That's life, boyo.

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
What was your "environment" like?
I got asthma soon after birth, together with eczema and allergies like you already know.
All together fine childhood with okay food and i was physically active.
But i didnt control my asthma properly(i stunted growth probably) and i am mouth breather.
When it comes to my sister,she probably breathed through mouth during the night too,because i dont see the other cause for her face undevelopment.Granma whose genes she inherited didnt have retruded features either.
Makes me think both of us were extremely prone to effects of  mouth breathing.
I dont see retruded features anywhere else in family lol.
I am pissed off because both of us are uglier than them
and because my sister is stupid like grandma.

kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
What was your "environment" like?
I got asthma soon after birth, together with eczema and allergies like you already know.
But i didnt control my asthma properly(i stunted growth probably) and i am mouth breather.
When it comes to my sister,she probably breathed through mouth during the night too,because i dont see the other cause for her face undevelopment.Granma whose genes she inherited didnt have retruded features either.
:cage:

kibo

Chad
Scum said:
She will have 50+ sexual partners by the time she is 21 years old. You will never touch a female.

That's life, boyo.
She is older than me.She had her  fair share of relationships,she enjoyed her youth but now her life isnt that good mainly because her shitty brain and unproper parenting to some degree.
The last bf kept her just as reserve until he statusmaxed and then he dumped her around the time they should have lived together.
I have my aspie gf  :mrgreen:

kibo

Chad
hospen said:
kibo said:

I had some allergies early on in life and I believe this kinda affected my maxilla but it stopped afterwards so my face didn't get fucked up hard. My right eye is PCT but my left is kinda neutral and my whole left side in general is a bit assymetric (my prominent side is my right)

Still due to faces being read from left to right my asymmetry doesn't kill me that bad
My palates are very narrow.
Doctor extacted two teeth in upper palate and said we shouldnt do that in lower palate because it would grow.
It grew my ass,retainer from kids days still have same broadness like my recent retainer.I had to wear braces on lower jaw.
I am wondering if i stunted growth by wearing retainer on same size during all my childhood,i had to do it because i would pull frontal teeth with my tongue during the sleep.
My mother used to tell me not to chew gums not to misalign teeth(oulled it from ass obv) and i legit avoided it.I also didnt eat too much of apples.
So my chewing regime was pathetic as well

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
kibo said:

I had some allergies early on in life and I believe this kinda affected my maxilla but it stopped afterwards so my face didn't get fucked up hard. My right eye is PCT but my left is kinda neutral and my whole left side in general is a bit assymetric (my prominent side is my right)

Still due to faces being read from left to right my asymmetry doesn't kill me that bad
We must be fucking twins lol. Your parents had similar stats to mine and what you're saying right now I can completely relate to. I'm not even joking, boyo. Right down to the asymmetry on the left.

Fuark.

:wtf:

EDIT: what do you mean by faces being read from left to right?

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
We must be fucking twins lol. Your parents had similar stats to mine and what you're saying right now I can completely relate to. I'm not even joking, boyo. Right down to the asymmetry on the left.

Fuark.

:wtf:

EDIT: what do you mean by faces being read from left to right?

if you flip your face in photoshop it will look worse than it actually does
Isn't that how we look in a mirror though?

Sociopath1983

Normie
Your face is mostly genetic. Environment and development can only effect you so much. You and your sister just lost the genetic lottery.

LostTuna

Gigachad
:crying:

my sister looksmogs me by like a solid point. she's around 7.5