• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Born-slayers will never know what it feels like to EVOLVE

Jim Ferguson

Banned
Evolving and personal growth are KEY to happiness and inner peace.

You're only depressed because you grew developing the wrong but most common mindset: the quick fix mindset. You want everything now without working your ass off. Ex: watching vids of men fucking women instead of going out and trying to fuck women yourself.

It's like starting poor and becoming wealthy. It's not easy nor garanteed that you will be successful but trying is what brings joy. People born with money are mostly depressed because they can't realize that men are programmed to need challenge in order to be happy.

inb4 cope

My primary mode of intervention is Copology, an international universal assessment and intervention model of coping which I developed and coined more than twenty years ago. It addresses human and organizational functioning, natural coping factors and the system and process of coping with life events and the associate stress.

mydougiefresh

Regular
Dentist said:
im depressed because half way during puberty my maxilla decided to stop growing downward and foward. If it had done I wouldnt be posting here.

Yeah, and you wouldn't perform self surgery.