bodybuilding misc actually has way better threads (proof)

chadD24

Slayer
http://misc.today/

just lol at this one. you dont see threads like this over here. exposing whores one at time..

[font=Raleway, HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ex just phucked two of my friends. Don't know how to deal. Need bro support.[/font][font=Raleway, HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Raleway, HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]*****[/font]

[font=Raleway, HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Raleway, HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Professional Brahs DO NOT TRUST YOUR STAFF (Rant)[/font][font=Raleway, HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font]

[font=Raleway, HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Professional Brahs DO NOT TRUST YOUR STAFF (Rant)[/font][font=Raleway, HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Raleway, HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]6ft1 slayer[/font]

Op are you like 5'2", ugly, and living in a parallel dimension? Seriously every job ive ever had I've been nonchalant, sexual/flirty, and overly joking/sarcastic. Nailed my HR lady in her office, took multiple coworkers on dates. 

I don't understand these stories at all. Sounds like a horrible life being bish at a job you depend on.
[font=Raleway, HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Incels    :suicide: [/font]

I did exactly this and got called in to hr for harassment. She said I made her uncomfortable because I wouldn't socialize with her.

brb don't socialize at work
brb you need to socialize with your co workers
uwot?
I got called in to hr at a job I worked at because I wouldn't flirt back w/ the girl at the front desk
went back to trade work
How dare he not give her validation

shitposter

Normie
It's been a really long time since I visited that place and proud to say I never made an account there, but the only interesting threads are the dreamer bulk of peace threads.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Dreamer bulk is legit.