Bodybuilding, Cope, and Mental Disorders

As a male you are instinctively inclined to chase one thing: "Growth"
Whether it is growth in height, muscle mass, physical strength, status, resources (money), etc.

Because the more you grow, the more men you mog, and it is only through mogging the rest of other males you can attract women assuming sexual freedom is the norm (read my sig).  

This is where Bodybuilding comes as a disease to most.  Men are instinctively driven to chase, the more muscles they grow, the more they mog other men.  As a result, men cope through bodybuilding by getting validation from other men and by just growing in general. But it becomes a disease because it's never enough because they never attract women, this is because muscle CANNOT compensate for the more important genetic trait, which is BONE.  If you are inside the body of a subhuman manlet with an underdeveloped skull lifting will do nothing for you, steroids will do nothing except make you a subhuman freak beast, which is a mental disorder.  There is no end to it.

6ft4 said:
I read somewhere that when the economy is bad, gymcelling increases because young men have to find some way of improving themselves if working isn't an option

when I got my first job last summer and was earning 300 euro per week I wasn't bothered going to the gym more than once or twice per week
Yeah any form of improvement for a man works.
Whether it be leveling up on a video game, gaining money, building muscle, something has to improve.  When I'm improving my GPA I don't feel as inclined to workout.