Masterfaggot

Gigachad
"2.0 4 cylinder engine" for $50,000

:jordan:

:jordan: :jordan:

what kind of tool would pay $50,000 for a TINY ASS FOUR CYLINDER ENGINE

absolute SHIT TIER engine for $50,000+

I know someone who paid $40k for a fully loaded Ford Fusion with a 2l turbo.

If you factor in the statusmog of the BMW badge, it's worth the difference.

That notwithstanding, $40k is too much for a Fusion

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
V.A. said:
u know my taste pretty well it seems. ur suggestions for cars was on point. out of curiosity, what would u suggest in the way of clothing?
a jaguar F-Type would legit make you look COOL, and im keeping in mind that you will be 24 years old when you actually get one

when youre 24, not only will the tone of the stock market change, but the whole lineup of cars would change as well

it doesnt even matter what 2016/2017 car you like or would make you look good. what matters is 2020/2021/2022 models of cars

in that case, the new generation Porsche 911 might be good for you, but it might be too hardcore for you safety-wise (rear engine car). 

You need something sharp and edgy and angular looking, but balanced with some curves. Don't go completely curvy or angular (feminine vs masc features)

in terms of fashion i have no suggestions since all im going to do is suggest gold teeth
[hr]
Pathologically Lonesome said:
I know someone who paid $40k for a fully loaded Ford Fusion with a 2l turbo.

If you factor in the statusmog of the BMW badge, it's worth the difference.

That notwithstanding, $40k is too much for a Fusion
:facepalm:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
V.A. said:
MasterFaggot said:
a jaguar F-Type would legit make you look COOL, and im keeping in mind that you will be 24 years old when you actually get one

when youre 24, not only will the tone of the stock market change, but the whole lineup of cars would change as well

it doesnt even matter what 2016/2017 car you like or would make you look good. what matters is 2020/2021/2022 models of cars

in that case, the new generation Porsche 911 might be good for you, but it might be too hardcore for you safety-wise (rear engine car). 

You need something sharp and edgy and angular looking, but balanced with some curves. Don't go completely curvy or angular (feminine vs masc features)

in terms of fashion i have no suggestions since all im going to do is suggest gold teeth
[hr]

:facepalm:
legit mr faggot. 

im all about being an image of unrestrained gluttony and vulgarity, yet still elegant. 

grotesque yet beautiful at the same time.
throw a range for the dollar amount budget you have in mind, and i will spend the next 30 minutes finding good possible future candidates for you

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
V.A. said:
MasterFaggot said:
throw a range for the dollar amount budget you have in mind, and i will spend the next 30 minutes finding good possible future candidates for you
money is irrelevant as long as its not crazy like 250K+ for a car or 300 bucks for a shirt or some shit
last question, what city will you plan on living in once you get the $$$ and graduate and looksmax?

currypowder

Normie
The 2015 mustang is good value for money, considering the V6 is like 22k in the states? Decent performance and girls will think you're cool too

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
V.A. said:
MasterFaggot said:
last question, what city will you plan on living in once you get the $$$ and graduate and looksmax?
prob somehwere in texas.

FUARK DUDE

im thinkin something european like Porsche now

do NOT get an american vehicle, even if its a corvette or viper

sophisticationmog the shit out of everyone there. maserati is a good candidate as well

nochin

Incel
lookism becomes more and more retarded by the minute.
spending your money on status symbols, just lol.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
V.A. said:
MasterFaggot said:
FUARK DUDE

im thinkin something european like Porsche now

do NOT get an american vehicle, even if its a corvette or viper

sophisticationmog the shit out of everyone there. maserati is a good candidate as well
i might say fuck it and just get a ferrari tbh
get the 488 gtb

Josh

Banned
u know the size of the engine isn't the only thing which makes a car go broom broom right? :giggle:

Manny

Incel
MasterFaggot said:
"2.0 4 cylinder engine" for $50,000

:jordan: :jordan:

what kind of tool would pay $50,000 for a TINY ASS FOUR CYLINDER ENGINE

absolute SHIT TIER engine for $50,000+

You are cherry picking examples you dirty phillipino hook.you can get a 5 series bmw for 50k didn't you buy a Porsche?