• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

bluepilled incel takes pic with Badr Hari and gets mogged to oblivion

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
it's over for delusional bluepilled sub-humans

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
loseraceorwastelifetrying said:
which one is badr hari?

they both look autistic

:coping:

Badr Hari is obviously the one on the right, you absolute fucking idiot

he's a 6'6" ripped strong high T low inhib badass heavyweight fighter from Morocco

take a look at this video for a better understanding of who he is

[video=youtube]:glasses:

he knocks everyone out. including your ugly obese mother, you son of a whore

all Badr Hari videos have millions of views. because he is a giga-chad slayer and the greatest kickboxer in history.

undisputed said:
which one is badr hari?

they both look autistic

Badr Hari is obviously the one on the right, you absolute fucking idiot

he's a 6'6" ripped strong high T low inhib badass heavyweight fighter from Morocco

take a look at this video for a better understanding of who he is

[video=youtube]:glasses:

he knocks everyone out. including your ugly obese mother, you son of a whore

all Badr Hari videos have millions of views. because he is a giga-chad slayer and the greatest kickboxer in history.

1. hes a utter nigger
2. itdoesnt look on this pic hes 6'6
3. i have better body after 2 months training.

kys

lol at this person thinking black animals mog whites

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
1. hes a utter nigger
2. itdoesnt look on this pic hes 6'6
3. i have better body after 2 months training.

kys

lol at this person thinking black animals mog whites

:coping: :what:

the cope is beyond strong with this one, you absolute insecure autist. 

if you ever stood face to face with Badr Hari, you'd shit your panties and commit suicide in front of your whore mother due to how strong the mog is, you little bitch

:goodfellas:

he isn't a nigger, you fucking idiot. he's Moroccan. Moroccans ain't black, you stupid low IQ sub-human motherfucker.

look at his slayer body. 6'6" and 250 lbs. he'd beat you up till you're paralyzed, you submissive skinny-fat twink

the dude is fucking jacked. look at how he towers over absolutely everyone in the NETHERLANDS. tallest country in the world

[img=806x450]

look how fucking good looking he is

[img=600x450]https://i.giphy.com/media/fdYhjbME5kgM6Tu0a8/giphy.webp[/img]

[img=806x450]http://img.gentside.de/article/620/...3be5582d977aa99c01226cc0a3d0f64c6e2.jpg[/img]

and you still you have a chance, lmfao? keep dreaming, you low T sub-human cuck. he'd make you his little bitch

he'd knock your weak fragile manlet the fuk out the same way he knocked this dude out

[img=806x450][img=806x450]

you stand absolutely no chance against this giga-chad mogger. he'd make you paralyzed as you cry and then he'd proceed to fuck your mother and sister right in the pussy and they'd love it

:banderas:

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Blueman said:
Both invisible to prime white women

then explain how he has fucked so many tall sexy white beauties, you fucking idiot? he even impregnated them. what an absolute slayer. girls love him

keep coping, you utter sub-human

[img=806x450]https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/wp...-Badr-Hari’s-Wife-Converts-to-Islam.jpg[/img]

[img=806x450]https://media.nu.nl/m/m1mxaq6ad13z_wd640.jpeg[/img]

:glasses: :banderas:

I can't stop cringing at you, you stupid autistic virgin reject. you're a nobody. 

keep crying for me because you look like utter shit and all girls reject you, you depressed suicidal loser

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
undisputed said:
Blueman said:
Both invisible to prime white women

then explain how he has fucked so many tall sexy white beauties, you fucking idiot? he even impregnated them. what an absolute slayer. girls love him

keep coping, you utter sub-human

[img=789x450]https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/wp...-Badr-Hari’s-Wife-Converts-to-Islam.jpg[/img]

[img=789x450]https://media.nu.nl/m/m1mxaq6ad13z_wd640.jpeg[/img]

:glasses: :banderas:

I can't stop cringing at you, you stupid autistic virgin reject. you're a nobody. 

keep crying for me because you look like utter shit and all girls reject you, you depressed suicidal loser

he's not even a good fighter lmfao. all he has going for him is height, if he went up against top heavy weight boxers he would be put into a coma lmfao.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Josh said:
he's not even a good fighter lmfao. all he has going for him is height, if he went up against top heavy weight boxers he would be put into a coma lmfao.

the copers are out in full force, I see. how is he not a good fighter, you coping autistic son of a whore? look at his record, you idiot

no other fighter on the planet has a record like that. only the one and only Badr Hari.

put anthony joshua, tyson fury or deontay wilder against a prime Badr Hari in the kickboxing ring and he will fuck them up

he'd knock them out like this one after one

[img=806x450]

keep crying for me, you little worthless friendless cuck. I know who you are. an ugly little manlet virgin hiding in the basement

talk shit to Badr Hari in real life and you will be put in a wheelchair for the rest of your shitty useless life, you bitch

:cage2:   :datalol:

Josh

undisputed said:
Josh said:

the copers are out in full force, I see. how is he not a good fighter, you coping autistic son of a whore? look at his record, you idiot

no other fighter on the planet has a record like that. only the one and only Badr Hari.

put anthony joshua, tyson fury or deontay wilder against a prime Badr Hari in the kickboxing ring and he will fuck them up

he'd knock them out like this one after one

[img=789x450]

keep crying for me, you little worthless friendless cuck. I know who you are. an ugly little manlet virgin hiding in the basement

talk shit to Badr Hari in real life and you will be put in a wheelchair for the rest of your shitty useless life, you bitch

:cage2:   :datalol:
>anthony joshua, tyson fury or deontay wilder

literal nobodies lmao. maybe you should go stroke off your little boner for this average looking sandnigger, any top 10 ufc heavyweight would knock him out in 1 punch, beating another no name giant retarded doesn't mean shit. if he wasn't 6'6" he wouldn't even have a career lmao. you're the one coping lmfao.

AmIUgly

Rotter
I could easily beat him in a fight. Just give me 3-4 months proper preparation

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
AmIUgly said:

I will give you even 3-4 decades of "proper preparation" and Badr Hari will still make you his little bitch. 

he'd make you cry and scream of pain as he breaks your fragile little bones, you ugly submissive worthless soyboy cuck

:cage2:

kill yourself, you little retarded autistic son of an ugly obese dead filthy whore

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Josh said:

literal nobodies lmao. maybe you should go stroke off your little boner for this average looking sandnigger, any top 10 ufc heavyweight would knock him out in 1 punch, beating another no name giant retarded doesn't mean shit. if he wasn't 6'6" he wouldn't even have a career lmao. you're the one coping lmfao.

you never stop coping, do you, you little insecure low T pathetic bitch

Badr Hari would be a kickboxer, regardless of height, you absolute fucking idiot. he has been kickboxing since the age of 5.

he has also fought mma fighters and knocked them out. put any mma fighter in the ring with badr hari and he will destroy them.

just like he did to overeem

[img=806x450]

height doesn't make fighters, you retarded son of a whore. he has fought dudes over 7ft and he still K.Oed them.

this is you after a fight with Badr Hari:

you are so fucking stupid. just kill yourself

:what:   

do us all, including your worthless whore of a mother a favor and just fucking end it, you low IQ sub-human beta autistic virgin loser

Josh

undisputed said:
Josh said:

you never stop coping, do you, you little insecure low T pathetic bitch

Badr Hari would be a kickboxer, regardless of height, you absolute fucking idiot. he has been kickboxing since the age of 5.

he has also fought mma fighters and knocked them out. put any mma fighter in the ring with badr hari and he will destroy them.

just like he did to overeem

[img=789x450]

height doesn't make fighters, you retarded son of a whore. he has fought dudes over 7ft and he still K.Oed them.

this is you after a fight with Badr Hari:

you are so fucking stupid. just kill yourself

:what:   

do us all, including your worthless whore of a mother a favor and just fucking end it, you low IQ sub-human beta autistic virgin loser

lmao so you're really angry because i called out your sand nigger crush  :popcorn:  how pathetic do u have to be to idolize a mediocre celebrity who doesn't even know your name?   :lol: keep it coming i can do this all day

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Not_A_Spic_Alt said:
AmIUgly said:

Haha same

you wouldn't do shit, you little pussy

you'd be crying for him as he breaks every single bone you have on your tiny fragile soyboy high E frame, you fag

:goodfellas: :dennis:

bain

Regular
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=344&v=hVnNrbtLuoM[/video]
fuark that fight from 5:40 on hype shit
recommend me a good badr fight

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
bain said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=344&v=hVnNrbtLuoM[/video]
fuark that fight from 5:40 on hype shit
recommend me a good badr fight

all Badr Hari fights are good, cuzz