Blue pill quotes on beauty and ugliness from attractive people

Anakind

King of Chads
"People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing you are the beholder." - Salma Hayek

"Girls of all kinds can be beautiful – from the thin, plus-sized, short, very tall, ebony to porcelain-skinned; the quirky, clumsy, shy, outgoing and all in between. It’s not easy though because many people still put beauty into a confining, narrow box…Think outside of the box…Pledge that you will look in the mirror and find the unique beauty in you." - Tyra Banks

"Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you." - Johnny Depp

"I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that." - Lauren Bacall

"Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It’s much sexier than any body part."  - Aimee Mullins

"Don’t try to be what you’re not. If you’re nervous, be nervous. If you’re shy, be shy. It’s cute." - Adriana Lima

OldRooster

King of Chads
To be fair, very attractive Celebrities only make such comments when they are pressured to, and if they make a red pill comment about looks they will come off as arrogant, and offend fans, who are by definition low IQ.

Anakind

King of Chads
OldRooster said:
To be fair, very attractive Celebrities only make such comments when they are pressured to, and if they make a red pill comment about looks they will come off as arrogant, and offend fans, who are by definition low IQ.

Legit.

BlueBalls

Chad
paulus said:

I like how Adriana Lima has some bluepilled quote in the OP about "being yourself" and then you'll see what she really thinks in your sig.

paulus

Banned
BlueBalls said:
paulus said:

I like how Adriana Lima has some bluepilled quote in the OP about "being yourself" and then you'll see what she really thinks in your sig.

She would be nothing without her orbitals.

BlueBalls

Chad
paulus said:
BlueBalls said:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
paulus said:
BlueBalls said:

Prime Adriana Lima is a 10/10

Reflex

Lookism God
bluepill legit makes celebrities money

they sell a dream

an unachievable one