• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Blue pill is actually good for you

Look at the *********.I know that many of them are trans and gays thus prone for supporting the third wave feminism but they will not be so emotionally damaged.They will always thing like:"Oh i just need to provide a little more.That cute girl told me she will be my gf if i can be more confident and just myself".They will die in the blissful ignorance while you are raging hard.
Both of you arent able to lead a normal life anyway.

Kiwisviel

Yanis Varoufakis said:
Look at the *********.I know that many of them are trans and gays thus prone for supporting the third wave feminism but they will not be so emotionally damaged.They will always thing like:"Oh i just need to provide a little more.That cute girl told me she will be my gf if i can be more confident and just myself".They will die in the blissful ignorance while you are raging hard.
Both of you arent able to lead a normal life anyway.

If you think we support third wave feminism, you obviously haven't seen the Tumblr section.

The bluepill is necessarily to keep the plebs from revolution

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Being bluepilled will keep you happy.

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - A. Schopenhauer[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The third stage never arrives for most people. They are mostly stuck at the first stage and a minority at the second.
[/font]

kiwifarmers vs lookist=futile
all of them are freaks,social recluses you name it

HEROIN

Machine
everyone needs to be red pilled/black pilled it doesnt matter if it causes more shootings it needs to happen