• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Blue eyes/green eyes or death

kill em all

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,664
Reputation
11
Some Arabs can have green/blue eyes especially from Afghanistan
 

Magnus

Champion
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,079
Reputation
37
 

ketzdinio

Rotter
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,583
Reputation
9
Ness said:
dark eyes > blue eyes (on men)

I'm scopin' a copin'!

Every single beta/skittish animal have dark eyes, whereas most predators have these piercing and cold, and reptilian-looking eyes.

Dark eyes are endearing in a way. It's sweet and warm, and they have a homely/welcoming sort of vibe. Darker eyes can still look good on guys, but it's less scary. You need an otherwise very intimidating eye area to pull it off. Eye color is huge tho.


^dark coloring overall, yet still bright eyes






 

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,564
Reputation
3
Eyes shape is much more important than color...Strong bones supporting and almond shaped eyes..
But I would prefer blue, green color as well if I have to choose. already has green
 

King Chad

Regular
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
ketzdinio said:
Ness said:
dark eyes > blue eyes (on men)

I'm scopin' a copin'!

Every single beta/skittish animal have dark eyes, whereas most predators have these piercing and cold, and reptilian-looking eyes.

Dark eyes are endearing in a way. It's sweet and warm, and they have a homely/welcoming sort of vibe. Darker eyes can still look good on guys, but it's less scary. You need an otherwise very intimidating eye area to pull it off. Eye color is huge tho.


^dark coloring overall, yet still bright eyes







Tfw green eyes. feelsgoodman.

2.5% of the population crew

Look like a black jaguar or go home.
 
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
kill em all said:
Some Arabs can have green/blue eyes especially from Afghanistan

The arabs that raped europeans? No person that is 100% arab ancestry has blue eyes,your talking about half breeds like a moron. Colored eyes are exclusive to the european race. Plus your eyes are probably not even brown but just dark black.
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,338
Reputation
2,989
Bullshit

I have blue eyes with a hint of green, and I don't think they help much at all

Bone structure (midface+maxilla+jaw) is what gets pussy wet
 

Judge

Newbie
Joined
Feb 6, 2016
Messages
29
Reputation
0
Brutus said:
Bullshit

I have blue eyes with a hint of green, and I don't think they help much at all

Bone structure (midface+maxilla+jaw) is what gets pussy wet

Right, color doesn't matter unless it's very striking.
 

Yesson

Joke
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
175
Reputation
0
Almond shaped blue/green eyes>almond shaped brown eyes>beta shaped blue/green eyes=beta shaped brown eyes
 

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
7,136
Reputation
9
Ness said:
dark eyes > blue eyes (on men)


All other eye area attributes being equal, I think light eyes are aesthetically superior to dark eyes (can't say the same about macular degeneration, though). Imo, the greatest bump in iris aesthetics occurs when the iris becomes just light enough to contrast with a prominent limbal ring; anything beyond that has diminishing returns.
 

IncelAspie

Banned
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
1,111
Reputation
1
Harry Rotter said:
kill em all said:
Some Arabs can have green/blue eyes especially from Afghanistan

The arabs that raped europeans? No person that is 100% arab ancestry has blue eyes,your talking about half breeds like a moron. Colored eyes are exclusive to the european race. Plus your eyes are probably not even brown but just dark black.

 
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
2
IncelAspie said:
Harry Rotter said:
The arabs that raped europeans? No person that is 100% arab ancestry has blue eyes,your talking about half breeds like a moron. Colored eyes are exclusive to the european race. Plus your eyes are probably not even brown but just dark black.


he is half white
 
Top