Blue eyes/green eyes or death

Magnus

Lookism God

ketzdinio

Slayer
Ness said:
dark eyes > blue eyes (on men)

I'm scopin' a copin'!

Every single beta/skittish animal have dark eyes, whereas most predators have these piercing and cold, and reptilian-looking eyes.

Dark eyes are endearing in a way. It's sweet and warm, and they have a homely/welcoming sort of vibe. Darker eyes can still look good on guys, but it's less scary. You need an otherwise very intimidating eye area to pull it off. Eye color is huge tho.

^dark coloring overall, yet still bright eyes

twisty

Banned
Eyes shape is much more important than color...Strong bones supporting and almond shaped eyes..
But I would prefer blue, green color as well if I have to choose. already has green

King Chad

Normie
ketzdinio said:
Ness said:

I'm scopin' a copin'!

Every single beta/skittish animal have dark eyes, whereas most predators have these piercing and cold, and reptilian-looking eyes.

Dark eyes are endearing in a way. It's sweet and warm, and they have a homely/welcoming sort of vibe. Darker eyes can still look good on guys, but it's less scary. You need an otherwise very intimidating eye area to pull it off. Eye color is huge tho.

^dark coloring overall, yet still bright eyes

Tfw green eyes. feelsgoodman.

2.5% of the population crew

Look like a black jaguar or go home.

Harry Rotter

Coper
kill em all said:
Some Arabs can have green/blue eyes especially from Afghanistan

The arabs that raped europeans? No person that is 100% arab ancestry has blue eyes,your talking about half breeds like a moron. Colored eyes are exclusive to the european race. Plus your eyes are probably not even brown but just dark black.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Bullshit

I have blue eyes with a hint of green, and I don't think they help much at all

Bone structure (midface+maxilla+jaw) is what gets pussy wet

Judge

Subhuman
Brutus said:
Bullshit

I have blue eyes with a hint of green, and I don't think they help much at all

Bone structure (midface+maxilla+jaw) is what gets pussy wet

Right, color doesn't matter unless it's very striking.

Yesson

Incel
Almond shaped blue/green eyes>almond shaped brown eyes>beta shaped blue/green eyes=beta shaped brown eyes

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Ness said:

All other eye area attributes being equal, I think light eyes are aesthetically superior to dark eyes (can't say the same about macular degeneration, though). Imo, the greatest bump in iris aesthetics occurs when the iris becomes just light enough to contrast with a prominent limbal ring; anything beyond that has diminishing returns.

IncelAspie

Banned
Harry Rotter said:
kill em all said:
Some Arabs can have green/blue eyes especially from Afghanistan

The arabs that raped europeans? No person that is 100% arab ancestry has blue eyes,your talking about half breeds like a moron. Colored eyes are exclusive to the european race. Plus your eyes are probably not even brown but just dark black.

IncelAspie said:
Harry Rotter said:

he is half white