LostTuna

Gigachad
^ aspie getting worked up cause someone posted something he posted a while back and is not getting e-credit

:jordan:

Reflex

Lookism God
True Romance said:
The reaction of the blonde girls is so brutal and hard to get over. Like there's no tact whatsoever; it's completely pure and thoughtless. You look at this "Voe" and you think "HQNP Angel" and yet she's more mercilessly rude and primitive than the rest and deserves a kick in the face. I mean, at least be nice, diplomatic. Meanwhile you know that while laughs at one foreigner, the Asian, another one, the primitive BBC/Nigger, is completely fine in her book.
didnt read

LostTuna

Gigachad
Furby said:
LostTuna said:
^ aspie getting worked up cause someone posted something he posted a while back and is not getting e-credit

You are always going to feel broken inside.  Your name is evocative about how you really feel about yourself.  Lost and empty.
:glasses:

:crying:

Rocky

Normie
Any girl I've ever heard comment on asian men has said that they have never found one attractive. And they are like 1/3 of the population here so everyone has seen 10s of thousands at least.

KingMe

Chad
A girl told me she basically thinks currycels are not even the same species and that they all stink and behave like troglodytes. She is a stripper so she engages with lots of men regularly. If you are a Palak you need to legit end it or move back to your subhuman curried mother land where you do not disgust everyone with your presence.

Gauss

Slayer
KingMe said:
A girl told me she basically thinks currycels are not even the same species and that they all stink and behave like troglodytes. She is a stripper so she engages with lots of men regularly. If you are a Palak you need to legit end it or move back to your subhuman curried mother land where you do not disgust everyone with your presence.
Same goes for all gooks and some middle easterners tbh. 
Currys are definietely the worst though, lifelong punishment from birth

These blonde girls are beautiful, but they are NOT HQNP females.

They're "Stacies", the type of girls who become cheerleaders.....and have sex with the captain of the football team. These types of girls only have sex with white Chads, or very rarely....black Tyrones.

HQNP females are more evolved, and are willing to date Asian men.

blank

Incel
The girls in OP are typical girls that die for black cock. In Sweden, girls like the ones in OP only spread their legs for black cock. I mean when white guys don't have a chance, you expect that asians would? Haha, get a grip mates.

Black guys rule the sexual world.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
brutal for asiancels

rugby1233

Chad
blank said:
The girls in OP are typical girls that die for black cock. In Sweden, girls like the ones in OP only spread their legs for black cock. I mean when white guys don't have a chance, you expect that asians would? Haha, get a grip mates.

:spiderlol:

I don't believe you.

rugby1233 said:
blank said:

:spiderlol:

I don't believe you.
He's a typical nigger coper.

ugliest

King of Chads
well what did you expect? In my opinion nobody finds asian men attactive and im not racist its just that they look small,weak and infertile.

Lageos

Normie
I feel like specifying ethnicity when it comes to sweden is necessary.  BBC from france/UK/netherlands seem the most normal... or at least the least creepy with average height. somalis running BBC game comes off as total creepsville.

Rocky

Normie
Lageos said:
I feel like specifying ethnicity when it comes to sweden is necessary.  BBC from france/UK/netherlands seem the most normal... or at least the least creepy with average height. somalis running BBC game comes off as total creepsville.
Somalis aren't even considered black here. More like their own race.

Weves

Incel
Whats the verdict for half-asians? Is it just as ogre? Probably is...
:itsover: