I think this be the girl on the right brahs

look a lot but is not her

she lives in Norway

[hr]

Guys read the coments in the youtube video

The amount of incel rage is insane

"Dur this is racism"

"Dur who cares about others people race "
They don't sound american tho, and they don't actually look like americans either now that I think about it

rugby1233

Chad
ketzdinio said:
Trunks said:

she lives in Norway

[hr]

"Dur this is racism"

They don't sound american tho, and they don't actually look like americans either now that I think about it
They look Scandinavian, Swedish/Norwegian.

There is some GIGANTIC coping going on in the comments. Asians confirmed for most neurotic and butthurt race.

Boss

Slayer
Who cares what they say there actions are what speaks, although i doubt any of them fucked an asian guy before

rugby1233

Chad
Furby said:
@rugby1233

Are you mining through my threads?  Not only did I post this video but I also made the laughing-gif that you used.  C'mon mayne...come up with your own shit.
:banderas:

Post your thread link.

I made gif today on giphy.

I take accusations like this very seriously.

"i think those 3 blondes are just racist" "all the blonde girls are like NAHHH NOOOO EHHHH EWWW NO like... get over yourself your white guys ain't that cute either" "Those blonde chics are like, "Heil Hitler!  We only like the Aryan race". LOL!
Look at the perisistance of these normalfags copes!

rugby1233

Chad
Furby said:
rugby1233 said:
:banderas:

Post your thread link.

I made gif today on giphy.

I take accusations like this very seriously.
Well, a strange coincidence is that my thread of that video was negged a few hours before you posted the same exact video content...see...

And i need to find where I used the same exact gif in reply to some Tyger thread.  Basically I used it as a rebuttal to any AMWF. bullshit.  I remember because if you don't make the gif at the right point you don't understand the context of what is being asked.

People steal my shit all the time but are usually more subtle.  Maybe its just a coincidence on your part but....
I don't follow either Tyger or you, especially I don't look at someone's reps.

I remembered the video from someone posting it a while ago, but it was deleted during server issues.

GIF will look similar, because it's from the same material. I added the text below. Don't care if someone uses it.

Used: https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker

rugby1233

Chad
Furby said:
rugby1233 said:
I remembered the video from someone posting it a while ago, but it was deleted during server issues.
That "someone" was probably me...see my thread from almost 2 months ago...the gif was also posted around the same time.

whatever...mistakes and coincidences and forgotten references do happen.  FYI: if you ever see the word "looksmax" anywhere you can thank me for that as well.  I coined that years ago.
:fingerwave:

http://lookism.net/Thread-Brutal-redpill-for-asians-thread-got-lost

More than a month earlier, didn't even know how to make gifs back then.

Trunks

Coper
ketzdinio said:
Trunks said:

she lives in Norway

[hr]

"Dur this is racism"

Just saw her instagram, you was right, it is her

what a coincidence

ketzdinio

Slayer
Trunks said:
ketzdinio said:

what a coincidence
Yeah, I just checked too

did some creepy detective shit and sure enough there she was in the west coast Mexico-LA area a few of months before the posting of the video. I think some of the other girls match the ones in the video aswell even

In LA:

Vegas, baby:

The three of them together in Mexico:

Bit creepy yeah but whatever. It's fun bringing the hammer down like this

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
ketzdinio said:
Trunks said:

what a coincidence
Yeah, I just checked too

did some creepy detective shit and sure enough there she was in the west coast Mexico-LA area a few of months before the posting of the video. I think some of the other girls match the ones in the video aswell even

In LA:

Vegas, baby:

the 8.5-9.0 girl i saw at walmart looked very similar to this girl

J

Jordy

MasterFaggot said:
ketzdinio said:
Yeah, I just checked too

In LA:

Vegas, baby:

did it make your day any better?

ketzdinio

Slayer
MasterFaggot said:
ketzdinio said:
Yeah, I just checked too

In LA:

Vegas, baby:

Oh dang you know it have been her actually, depending on when it happened of course

Apparantly gauging from the photos they did like a cross-america thing or something, aswell as some parts of Asia. This was almost a year ago tho, and the girl u saw was more recent yeah? Maybe she had another trip!!  :lol: 

Anyway yeah I agree she's definitely in the 8 range and above. Would you say that both are equally good looking, or do you think the walmart girl was even better looking?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
ketzdinio said:
MasterFaggot said:
Oh dang you know it have been her actually, depending on when it happened of course

Apparantly gauging from the photos they did like a cross-america thing or something, aswell as some parts of Asia. This was almost a year ago tho, and the girl u saw was more recent yeah? Maybe she had another trip!!  :lol: 

Anyway yeah I agree she's definitely in the 8 range and above. Would you say that both are equally good looking, or do you think the walmart girl was even better looking?
walmart girl wouldve technically been better by literally half a millimeter here and there i think

no joke, imagine an even more perfect face

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Furby said:
MasterFaggot said:
Good detectiving.  I think that she is wearing the same sweater as well.  I wonder if she could keep track of all the IOIs she got while traveling.  She is walking around in Goddess Mode for sure.
there is no "keeping track of IOIs" when youre talking about a serious 8.0 or above blonde female

its more like "keeping track of who ISNT giving an IOI (me)"

i basically pointed my toes and aimed my whole body away from her the whole time and refused to acknowledge her existence because i know her life is far, far, FAR too easy
:jordan:

rugby1233

Chad
Furby said:
MasterFaggot said:
...its more like "keeping track of who ISNT giving an IOI (me)"

Just LOL - dats true.  Maybe it's even worse than we think though and even 6s get the royal treatment.  Nowadays a fat girl with a pretty face is no easier to get than Megan Fox for realz.
That's US reality. Europe is better (depending where).

LostTuna

Gigachad
holy fuck @ emilie being anti-asian. she's been my favorite nordic IG goddess for years. @"CHILDLIKE DREAMER" sorry brother @"dat feel"