iftsj

Banned
Listen to the bitches and swallow the redpill. Height, bone structure and frame / muscle or you dont even exist. This site is actually underrating reality. Redpill is even harder than you think NEVER FORGET

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
iftsj said:
Listen to the bitches and swallow the redpill. Height, bone structure and frame / muscle or you dont even exist. This site is actually underrating reality. Redpill is even harder than you think NEVER FORGET
Legit, it's true, no guy will ever truly know how brutal girls actually are behind closed doors in an all female 'girl talk' session.

My God, it's actually probably 10x worse than we think.  I know for a fact that when girls get together they always talk about the guys penises that they are sleeping with and how big they are and how good their current guys skills are at sex, they are absolutely brutal about making fun of a guy if hes bad at sex.

iftsj

Banned
Keep in mind they dont even say ALL they think and say in private here. They dont even talk bout penis.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Amnesia said:
iftsj said:
Legit, it's true, no guy will ever truly know how brutal girls actually are behind closed doors in an all female 'girl talk' session.

My God, it's actually probably 10x worse than we think.  I know for a fact that when girls get together they always talk about the guys penises that they are sleeping with and how big they are and how good their current guys skills are at sex, they are absolutely brutal about making fun of a guy if hes bad at sex.
Underrated. Nowadays, the "girl talk" sessions usually consist of lesbian/strapon fun between the female participants. Why do you even think any woman should bother talking about males when there is an option to have fun with her girlfriends instead?

iftsj

Banned
Amnesia said:
iftsj said:

Lmao this x1000. What disgust they have for the men in the pics , its legit cringe , imagine how what they think must be 1000 times worse. Its chad or death today, fags here thinks its a joke but its no joke. CHAD OR DEATH

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
iftsj said:
Amnesia said:

Lmao this x1000. What disgust they have for the men in the pics , its legit cringe , imagine how what they think must be 1000 times worse. Its chad or death today, fags here thinks its a joke but its no joke. CHAD OR DEATH
It's not even an exaggeration when we say that girls dont even think of most men as humans. They have absolutely no problem making fun of guys for things that the guys have absolutely no control over. (height, penis size, race, etc.)

We have been brainwashed into thinking that men objectify women when women objectify men a million times more. A man is simply an income, a penis, or status to leech off of.  Women one day can be 100% into a guy, but overnight turn off all interest if she finds another guy slightly better than the previous one. 

BRUTAL

I don't even think women are capable of deep feelings,srs

Lmao face the red pill, women's only purpose in nature is that they filter for men with good genes, and discard the rest. They're basically hardwired to dispose of the bottom 80% of males and view them as trash or just useful morons to help protect and feed them and their kids. The only ones getting anything resembling "love" from women is tall handsome neurotypical men, aka Chad.

iftsj

Banned
This appear in a society where you let women rule. They make the rules and theyre superficial so they choose looks. Its OVER

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
iftsj said:
Amnesia said:

When they have sons in the future who aren't anywhere near Chad-tier because there's only a 1-5% of having a Chad son regardless of who they mate with. They will have cognitive dissonance from making fun of any sub 7.5, sub 6'1 male today, and forcing themselves to tell their 4.5 5'9 male son  that he is "handsome".

:jordan:
:jordan:

Trunks

Coper
ketzdinio said:
I think this be the girl on the right brahs

look a lot but is not her

she lives in Norway

[hr]

Guys read the coments in the youtube video

The amount of incel rage is insane

"Dur this is racism"