Blonde and light featured men in general are the ideal in the USA.

SeriousM

Normie
I am not speaking for Europe here, just the USA. I've noticed that in most wealthier areas, the "Chads" are often tall white males with varying shades of blonde hair and colored eyes. Guys like Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Matthew Mcconaughey, and Brad Pitt are worshiped by women in the USA, I am talking hot girls. The "tall dark and handsome" does not appeal to a lot of the younger and more attractive women in America. 

Now there are a couple of things I noticed about women in the USA and blonde men:

1. Ethnic women from Asian girls to Latinas are bananas over them, latinas in the USA are so desperate for a blonde white guy (Roselyn Sanchez for example). 

2. Darker featured white women (Italian, Greek, etc.) are just as crazy for blonde men and seem to want to whiten up their bloodlines more, they aggressively throw themselves at them. 

It's like you can't lose as a handsome blonde male in the USA, women are crazy for that look here. Tall dark and handsome does not seem to appeal to a lot of the younger and more attractive American women.

rigidity

Slayer
The only thing women give a fuck about is handsome and that comes in many different colors (except yellow, sorry).

Sociopath1983

Normie
rigidity said:
The only thing women give a fuck about is handsome and that comes in many different colors (except yellow, sorry).
yes hair, eye and skin color is all a subjective preference. Ideal facial bones is an objective measurement. Saying blonde hair and beautiful fair skin is inferior is just ethnic coping.

SeriousM

Normie
^ True

I guess white men in general that LOOK WHITE and not exotic are the most loved but I was talking about how crazy the love for blonde men in the USA is.