Blond women represent artistic godheadaut

I was high on shrooms.its a strong innocent making,reconditioning,mind awareness plant.all blond women had an aura of godhead,or shaktee among them.moreso,you can't be offended at seeing blond women with niggers,caveman Arabs or even gooks,because shakti is for the poor man.you see giving love is for the lowly.its a crime to say ethnics shouldn't f with white women,especially,flaxen haired eons,when their very existence is to heal the ill.the poor homeless Indian deserves an lone woman,not some rich tyrant like trump.i hope ivanka trumpeted does her divine duty to salivate empathy among these ugly creatures. I apologize for my wrong devalue eat of blonde on this forums deviously,Stockholm syndrome,we brown males have been so beaten,kicked and devalued by ethnic females we identify with Evil tyrants,our, mothers who naught loved us as kids.  Sorry it's ocd
[hr]
That made my former ideas come to fruititon.now I see the light.

LostTuna

Gigachad
what happened to the native american cope or w/e? but yeah no shit white women/blondes are the best

I only like Amazonia,particularly west-Amazonid women and. Minority of margid women for the most part.
[hr]
brazilid and Amazon is the best no blond racial subtype for women though.the best subtype is Baltic and French.also Ww are meh,don't interject those ugly albinos with golden sunned goddesses.it amazes me when people think a small minority of Ww is ideal means the entire caucasoid spectrum is fuckable.