Blaming IQ for inceldom is the biggest fucking cope

FireHaze

Gigachad
Whether it's low or high, doesn't matter as long as you can dress yourself and speak at least somewhat normally.

I've seen slayers all across the IQ spectrum. There are smart slayers and there are dumb slayers. At the end of the day FACE determines if you will slay. All this "I need ideal IQ" or "I'm too intelligent to slay" is maximum coping.

Harry Rotter

Coper
FireHaze said:
Whether it's low or high, doesn't matter as long as you can dress yourself and speak at least somewhat normally.

I've seen slayers all across the IQ spectrum. There are smart slayers and there are dumb slayers. At the end of the day FACE determines if you will slay. All this "I need ideal IQ" or "I'm too intelligent to slay" is maximum coping.
low iqcel detected

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
IQ doesn't matter jack shit.

I have a 142 IQ and was considered to be a "genius" until I got redpilled in 10th grade and started smoking weed to prevent suicide.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Harry Rotter said:
FireHaze said:

low iqcel detected
cope