• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Blacks take this site seriously and Whites only troll

Just lol at how true this is.

Blacks think we are having serious discussions here. Whites recognise this place for what it is and act accordingly.

I can't think of a single exception to the rule.

Invisible

Champion
This is legit. Why?

- Blacks here tend to actually be incel. Whites here are just NEET and need something to fill out their day.

- Whites here have combined test level of 300 ng/dL. COMBINED. That's why they have no desire to meet their Tinder matches and/or have no desire how to learn how to interact better with their Tinder matches. It simply doesn't interest them as much as Lachowski's forward growth.

- Most white guys here are rich too. Even less reason to feel a burning desire for change. They already won at life.

- Any white 4/10 guy can get a 7/10 gf with the right social circle and NT levels. It's more acceptable for most white 7/10 girls to bring home a 4/10 white botpellied NW2 male than it is to bring home a Tyrone or Abdullah. 

------

DIFFERENT POINT (this girl is like a 4/10 depending on your ng/dL, so to white guys she is a 2/10. The guy is bald/10)

"But but balding is a se-se-sexual death sentence"
"But they're facematched, or looksmatched or clothesmatched or phenotypematched or earlobematched or he's rich but dresses poor to hide his fortune from her"

The black guys here would date her, at least until something better came along. The white guys here would rather download a new game from Steam.

I'm not saying she's attractive. But she is better than your girlfriend!!

@"Youwontevenknowme"  @"Nambog2 Revengeance" @"LMSghost" @"EnglishFOB"

Invisible

Champion
maximus1 said:
That ho is like a 3/10. Youre tripping bruh.

I wasn't calling her a 7/10. The pic was a different point.

Yes, because as well all know, whites CAN'T be incel and are living in close proximity to heaven. They are sadists by nature and enjoy other people suffering.

Invisible

Champion
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Yes, because as well all know, whites CAN'T be incel and are living in close proximity to heaven. They are sadists by nature and enjoy other people suffering.

I'm pretty sure some whites come here just to make sure me and you aren't getting laid.

Invisible said:
Nambog2 Revengeance said:

I'm pretty sure some whites come here just to make sure me and you aren't getting laid.

I've actually noticed this "trend" (should be a fucking RULE now) since puahate. Most people back then were bullshitting about their problems and always turned out to be normalfags who got laid now and then. Never trust a non deformed white guy when he complains about his life. All too often the cunts are just exaggerating.

They are the very definition of evil, above all other races, down to the very fact that they make the CONSCIOUS decision to inflict suffering onto others. You don't blame the muslim for being brought up a fanatic in an extreme religion, you don't blame the african for acting violent because they don't know any better.

But whites SHOULD know better, yet they CHOOSE to be evil and disingenuous.

Because most white guys on this forum have no deformities, have no racial issues or stereotypes holding them back. They would rather spent a majority of their day shitposting on Internet forums than actually put in the effort to get a looksmatch girlfriend.

Take shitposters like @''ifsj'' and @''uglymong'', even Vegeta. Who have all got decent results on their tinder experiments.

LowIQcel

Regular
Invisible said:
This is legit. Why?

- Blacks here tend to actually be incel. Whites here are just NEET and need something to fill out their day.

- Whites here have combined test level of 300 ng/dL. COMBINED. That's why they have no desire to meet their Tinder matches and/or have no desire how to learn how to interact better with their Tinder matches. It simply doesn't interest them as much as Lachowski's forward growth.

- Most white guys here are rich too. Even less reason to feel a burning desire for change. They already won at life.

- Any white 4/10 guy can get a 7/10 gf with the right social circle and NT levels. It's more acceptable for most white 7/10 girls to bring home a 4/10 white botpellied NW2 male than it is to bring home a Tyrone or Abdullah. 

------

DIFFERENT POINT (this girl is like a 4/10 depending on your ng/dL, so to white guys she is a 2/10. The guy is bald/10)

"But but balding is a se-se-sexual death sentence"
"But they're facematched, or looksmatched or clothesmatched or phenotypematched or earlobematched or he's rich but dresses poor to hide his fortune from her"

The black guys here would date her, at least until something better came along. The white guys here would rather download a new game from Steam.

I'm not saying she's attractive. But she is better than your girlfriend!!

@"Youwontevenknowme"  @"Nambog2 Revengeance" @"LMSghost" @"EnglishFOB"

One of the most legit posts on here

Wish I could rep you a 100 times srs

No yall whites take us too serious even when we try to joke and be friendly yall call the cops on us lol

ugliest

Champion
i didnt even know there are blacks here srs, i thought they were all NT, outgoing, playing basketball/sports with friends and than later on chilling in their swaggy clothes with friends and some big booty girls while blasting music and smoking weed/drinking srs, i never thought they could be incel except being like 0/10(Im from EE so only black life ive seen is on youtube)

@"Invisible"