Blacks CANNOT be incel unless...

People automatically think not being incel is a good thing when your only options are absolute gutter trash and Chernobyl residents.

No one on this site is incel though, you just haven't looked deep down the rabbit hole for someone willing to fuck you.

So redefining the word incel into being with a woman of worth.

If we're talking about getting a slim woman you're ACTUALLY attracted too, then yeah a fuck load of us are incel. If we're talking about blacks getting decent women, then 99% of them are incel.

Also I have the impression that you haven't left your basement in a long time and are so utterly absorbed into black propoganda that you believe blacks to be desired by most young women (here's a hint, they're not).

dota2

Normie
today i read at fa about some negro crying about being 6'3 fa virgin

modified

hairloss expert
Have you ever looked at prostitutes on backpage? 95% of them state "sorry, no black gents" or something to that effect. 

Beta black guys can't even buy whores. It's not that easy for all of them.

midface

Subhuman
Guys like Kent amaze me, how just a lack of height and forward growth can make such a sad little man. If he had 1 of the other he'd be so different.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Franktank said:
Genetic Shit said:
Blackcels here know that blacks are low in the sexual market place
Nah most of you think blacks are low because they don't give you in particular no play.

Meanwhile, Tyrone Thundercock is getting laid on the regular. Truth is most of the blacks who post here are either short as fuck or look like shit.

Bojack

Lookism God
Legit, if you were not born black just kill yourself immediately.