Blacks are the most hateful, racist, vicious people on the planet bar none.

Timbuck2

Coper
By far the most hateful and vile racism comes out of black people's mouths. This isn't even a contest. I mean forgetting that 90 percent of interracial crime is black on white. 

Most so called white "racists" really just want them and their families to be left alone. They want a safe space where they won't have to worry about being mugged, murdered etc. 

But blacks, most blacks, I would say about 85-90 percent of them want white people to be outright exterminated, children included and make no effort at all to hide their sentiments. Meanwhile even among virulent white racists the idea of wanting black people outright exterminated is not common at all nor accepted.

Blacks are essentially a race of sociopaths bent on vengeance of perceived, vastly exaggerated historical slights that happened hundreds of years ago that they blame every white person alive today for.

dwarf

Incel
Don't worry buddy boy, mass immigration is a damn good thing. People are really going to be woken up and realize what vile beasts they are. The little liberal cuck fathers ie Sweden will be all for equality until they get a knock on the door from the cop saying their daughter was found raped and mutilated by a negro

Timbuck2

Coper
dwarf said:
Don't worry buddy boy, mass immigration is a damn good thing. People are really going to be woken up and realize what vile beasts they are. The little liberal cuck fathers ie Sweden will be all for equality until they get a knock on the door from the cop saying their daughter was found raped and mutilated by a negro
Blacks in cali are getting ethnically cleansed by Latino gangs lol. I just read recently about an attack on a negro family by some Mexican gangbangers. I get such a feeling of schadenfreude when I hear shit like that. Let them get a taste of what they did to working class Irish, Italian, Polish etc. immigrants in cities like Detroit, Chicago and Newark during integration. 

The funny thing is blacks actually think Mexicans are their allies and will support them.

allindaeyes

Banned
Yea because the british didnt trick children into signing false agreements that they havent held up. They didnt take use of instability but still act cowardly to conquer new lands, they didnt act like assholes when being imperialistic. They didnt create a false image of a framecel faggot incestous bastard as someone akin to a god, but in truth used him and his friends to be their bitch running india. This didnt result in the immense wealth disparity and poverty, as well as blatant castism in India. They dont have a disgusting caste system. They arent on average sub human. They dont on average smoke

:jordan:

Brits are the most disgusting humans... Just look at what they did to the Celts even

Timbuck2

Coper
allindaeyes said:
Yea because the british didnt trick children into signing false agreements that they havent held up. They didnt take use of instability but still act cowardly to conquer new lands, they didnt act like assholes when being imperialistic. They didnt create a false image of a framecel faggot incestous bastard as someone akin to a god, but in truth used him and his friends to be their bitch running india. This didnt result in the immense wealth disparity and poverty, as well as blatant castism in India. They dont have a disgusting caste system. They arent on average sub human. They dont on average smoke

:jordan:

Brits are the most disgusting humans... Just look at what they did to the Celts even
Wtf are you even trying to say lol? 

The small island of Great Britian has contributed far more to society than the entire continent of Apefrica. Blacks contribute nothing to society but violence and hate.

Bojack

Lookism God
I agree that a lot of black people are racist and brutish. But the true killers are the white man, white people have exterminated entire cultures and people.

Timbuck2

Coper
Bojack said:
I agree that a lot of black people are racist and brutish. But the true killers are the white man, white people have exterminated entire cultures and people.
Prove it. You sound like a typical eggplant making accusations like that.

Shit

Incel
Native Americans probably think that white people are the real genociders. If you can find one still alive, ask him.

Also:

Bojack

Lookism God
Timbuck2 said:
Bojack said:
Did you just call me an eggplant, lmao incel. Pickup a history book you moron. Ever heard of the nazis? White germans killing millions of jews. Or how about white people exterminating the indians? Just lol @ your white propaganda bullshit.

Timbuck2

Coper
Bojack said:
Timbuck2 said:
Did you just call me an eggplant, lmao incel. Pickup a history book you moron. Ever heard of the nazis? White germans killing millions of jews. Or how about white people exterminating the indians? Just lol @ your white propaganda bullshit.
I said you sound like one. Using the Native Americans as a weapon to attack white people is a typical eggplant tactic. 

You can't prove that there was a concerted effort to exterminate the Native Americans or the Jews for that matter and 99 percent of white people alive today would be against it anyway. 

If you want proof that black people want white people exterminated just visit Twitter.

Shit

Incel
Whites created India and Pakistan with a lot of bloodshed, genocided Aborigines, killed South Africans, native Americans just lol @ ethnics are racist.

allindaeyes

Banned
This is pretty much only good thing my dad told me shit... It was about the state of India and how it was broken apart and its freedom.

He said for decades India has not been run by Indians but puppets and tools of GB, Coconuts. They enforced castism to this day leading to the massive wealth gap and poverty. Wow Gandhi was so good... He supported Britain and regularly conversed with them, he basically split up India by choosing the party he chose who were meant to abide to the brits...

Its so retarded how Gandhi isnt worshipped dude was an incestic beta. Weirdly the guy who went to germany for help and then disappeared had good intention along wtih freedom fighters (its guessed congress, the party that got power killed him off )

Gandharva

Banned
dutch subhumans wiped out an entire pacific island for nutmeg........for  nutmeg

Bojack

Lookism God
Timbuck2 said:
Bojack said:
I said you sound like one. Using the Native Americans as a weapon to attack white people is a typical eggplant tactic. 

You can't prove that there was a concerted effort to exterminate the Native Americans or the Jews for that matter and 99 percent of white people alive today would be against it anyway. 

If you want proof that black people want white people exterminated just visit Twitter.
Just lol, flush yourself white boi.

Timbuck2

Coper
Bojack said:
Timbuck2 said:

Still no proof provided.

Shit

Incel
Ethnics are the most racist.

stormfront.com
chimpout.com
VNN.com
lookism.net
puahate.com
History
The World

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Timbuck2 said:
Bojack said:
Still no proof provided.
Its is funny how u crackaz willingly forget ur own history of raping murdering enslaving genociding half of the world lmao, u subhumans are the most vile And racist animals. The true devils. Stop coping nigger And celebrate cultural marxism, feminism And third worldmigraion into europe  :H: