Blackpill and Redpill Debunked. You wasted you lives believing this

alexs_and_red

Lookism Warden
Masculinity Crew
it's true though.
All one needs to know is that looks matter and that you should put effort into maintaining them (methods, routines etc.).

What's the point of being a realist? What's the point of knowing that reality is shit? It brings nothing positive, only makes you wallow in self-pity and sabotage yourself in every step, all the while coping with "muh truth, muh knowledge".

ChaseNYC

Normie
pretty much yes. the point is to have actionable conclusions from these theories. do women prefer better looks, more money and higher status? 100%. but if you're gonna give up because of that (& you dont have those things) then youre a loser. try to get those as high as possible while enjoying life along the way. and dont expect supermodel status girls, manage your expectations.

and that screenshot is more talking about blackpill stuff which the advice is if youre not top 5% of males then to just not even try, its over, might as well LDAR.

red pill stuff is actually useful, it basically says dont believe everything youve been taught, and is kind of tough love. and its trying to save you from getting burned by women who play way more mind games than men. (or it tries to heal you if you have been burned and explain why that happened)

Foxx

Average Guy
Dude you were leaving like a week or two ago dude, you have too much to offer the world to waste time here, etc.

Orlais

Subhuman
I’m sympathetic to the conclusion that ideas should lead to something actionable and inform behavior; I’m just curious why this behavior has to take the form proposed which I understand to be seeking romantic involvement with the opposite sex.

Let’s say I’m a huge Star Wars fan and I go to the movie theater fully willing to buy a ticket to the newest installment in the series. Only I thought the ticket would be $10 and turns out to cost $1,000. I’m a huge Star Wars fan, but I recognize this cost is too high so I don’t see the movie.

Men, when they don’t think the prospect of romantic involvement with the opposite sex justifies the cost whether this be effort, time, money or something else should obviously stop pursuing women. It’s in their best interest. This cost benefit analysis is used everywhere.

Men with undesirable traits are more likely to have a cost benefit analysis that suggests they should stop pursuing women.