• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Blacked.com: Doing the Lord's Work

Pneumia

Regular
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,440
Reputation
50
It's so cringe when white males object to Wfbm relations.like...mulattas mog WW to hell and back and they actually dig white men.we need more mulattas!
 

lamotta

Joke
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
519
Reputation
6
Blacked.com is just art imitating reality
 

LOL Niggers

Regular
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
1,484
Reputation
10
Pneumia said:
It's so cringe when white males object to Wfbm relations.like...mulattas mog WW to hell and back and they actually dig white men.we need more mulattas!

:coping:
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
22,064
Reputation
2,988
Owned by jews.
 

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
18,581
Reputation
6,398
Pneumia said:
It's so cringe when white males object to Wfbm relations.like...mulattas mog WW to hell and back and they actually dig white men.we need more mulattas!

this is a birdfaced wigger cope but ironically its one of the only legit onews
 

Blueman

Machine
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
6,230
Reputation
36
@RealRob  Do swedish girls like black guys, do you know what the general sentiment is?
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
695
Reputation
3
blacked.com is too polished for my liking. I prefer amateur porn and reading interracial erotica.
 

lamotta

Joke
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
519
Reputation
6
Fatasses All Around Me said:
Faggot alert, faggot alert

I should start an amateur version of blacked.com..... I live in a college town and I'm sure lots of co-eds will love to make a few dollars doing what they love anyway
 
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
100
Reputation
1
Blueman said:
@RealRob  Do swedish girls like black guys, do you know what the general sentiment is?

Swedish girls prefer BBCs over any other type of guys. It is almost ridiculous how easy a BBC has it in Sweden.
 

lamotta

Joke
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
519
Reputation
6
SmarterthanChad said:
Blueman said:
@RealRob  Do swedish girls like black guys, do you know what the general sentiment is?

Swedish girls prefer BBCs over any other type of guys. It is almost ridiculous how easy a BBC has it in Sweden.

Probably because they watched some blacked scenes and got curious.

Scenes like these

https://xhamster.com/videos/blacked-dani-daniels-first-interracial-3559012#mlrelated

https://xhamster.com/videos/blacked...-loves-interracial-anal-sex-3796228#mlrelated
 

lamotta

Joke
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
519
Reputation
6
inherited Feces said:
they should hire me for a BBC blacked scene!

You have to learn spelling and grammar first. It's "we were kings" not "we wuz kangz"
 
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,543
Reputation
15
lamotta said:
inherited Feces said:
they should hire me for a BBC blacked scene!

You have to learn spelling and grammar first. It's "we were kings" not "we wuz kangz"

 

Pneumia

Regular
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,440
Reputation
50
Brutus said:
Pneumia said:
It's so cringe when white males object to Wfbm relations.like...mulattas mog WW to hell and back and they actually dig white men.we need more mulattas!

this is a birdfaced wigger cope but ironically its one of the only legit onews

It's not a cope.mulattas have sexier lips than WW and better colouring. But enough white features to look good as fuck.
 
Top