Blackcels, you better get yourself a obese white girl

Stitches

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
2,771
Reputation
1
Her post weight loss face mogs him.  She still has more work to do on her body.  He looks like he could be a manlet though.


@"Invisible"  would you hit this?
 

Stitches

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
2,771
Reputation
1
Do I need to tag all the BBC'S of this site?  Gosh.

Dont let a mediocre white woman go to waste if vyou you have tyrone/jamal aesthetics.
 

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
17
Stitches said:
Her post weight loss face mogs him.  She still has more work to do on her body.  He looks like he could be a manlet though.


@"Invisible"  would you hit this?

Even before i look at the pic, its a woman, right? 

Shes above a 3/10 right? Then yes i will. Ok now lemme see...
 

Ascent_II

Machine
Joined
Jul 14, 2016
Messages
7,099
Reputation
11
Invisible said:
Stitches said:
Her post weight loss face mogs him.  She still has more work to do on her body.  He looks like he could be a manlet though.


@"Invisible"  would you hit this?

Even before i look at the pic, its a woman, right? 

Shes above a 3/10 right? Then yes i will. Ok now lemme see...

Hey Invis. It's Ascent. I requested a ban a few months ago due to A-Level examinations. I was wondering if it's possible for you to PM an Admin and recover my @Ascent account?

Great to be back. Missed this shithole.

How've you been boss?
 

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
17
Ok hmm her sagging face skin is a bonerkilller. Being obese and then losing weight leaves so much extra skin. She will age badly as she loses bone, which adds to the sagging skin look. So she will have it twofold.

What was her obese weight?
 

Stitches

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
2,771
Reputation
1
Ascent II said:
Invisible said:
Even before i look at the pic, its a woman, right? 

Shes above a 3/10 right? Then yes i will. Ok now lemme see...

Hey Invis. It's Ascent. I requested a ban a few months ago due to A-Level examinations. I was wondering if it's possible for you to PM an Admin and recover my @Ascent account?

Great to be back. Missed this shithole.

How've you been boss?

This site is hell best to stay banned srs


Invisible said:
Ok hmm her sagging face skin is a bonerkilller. Being obese and then losing weight leaves so much extra skin. She will age badly as she loses bone, which adds to the sagging skin look. So she will have it twofold.

What was her obese weight?

Well she lost over 200 lbs and her excess skin was removed.  Possibly in the 400 lbs range.   Edit she says she was 414 lbs.




 

RuudVanNistelrooy

Champion
Oldcels
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
12,679
Reputation
4,248
Find a black girlfriend
Bleach her skin just like M Jackson did
Pay for nose job
Lip reduction
Dye her hair blond
contact lens
Make her stop speaking ebonics
 
Top