• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Reality for WMAF Stormfrontcels

@"Jeffrey DOMFart"

• Banned
nobodylikesme said:
whats MEEK?

so the chad is drug dealer or wut
Jeremy Meeks. Low-inhibition BMC criminal slayer who got out of jail and has tons of white female fans throwing themselves at him

Stereo

Champion
lol at eurasian tyger still bitter and bitchy about white people stealing his race's foid

lol

Meeks is good looking and so visible because he basically looks like a white dude with a tan.

He's the furthest thing from the gorillas that pound you in your make-believe pussy.

How the fuck is Meeks a "blackpill" exactly? Him being a meme is an affirmation of the value of white features, basically.

ullzzangincel

world defying divine source
Fatasses All Around Me said:
lol

Meeks is good looking and so visible because he basically looks like a white dude with a tan.

He's the furthest thing from the gorillas that pound you in your make-believe pussy.

reminder its a eurasian tiger larp account. One of tendas biggest fetishes was white women getting pounded by bbc. Hes projecting.

ullzzangincel said:
lol

reminder its a eurasian tiger larp account. One of tendas biggest fetishes was white women getting pounded by bbc. Hes projecting.

Oh, I'm definitely aware that this is a dude. He doesn't at all convey a female voice in his posting.

But the PSA is still appreciated.

ullzzangincel said:
lol

Just LOL @ thinking I'm eurasian tiger :giggle:
Tbh I don't like Eurasian tiger. I just think he's a talented comic and some of his memes are spot-on.

Adoroumcu

Regular

Still waiting for you to tell me what fascism is though

Pneumia

Regular
Meeks looks like a better fredrik ljungberg.btw Meeks brother looks Mexican and women said he is better looking than Meeks