Black men get top tier women

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
17
I'm in a 95% white state right now. Went to the supermarket. This town is very white. Most couples are looksmaxed white people.

There was one thin, 5'10", 8/10 model type girl in the supermarket. The only girl that I thought was legitimately attractive (the other one had huge tits and looked like Eva Green but was with a nerd beta bucks). She was walking with her mulatto daughter. 

I don't see fat white women with mulatto kids anymore. All the women are 6+.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
17
Bojack said:
:cage: 

BBC's can't be slayers

Today was the one day I forgot my phone too. I'm gonna start making Trews style threads.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
because you are in a heavily white area, any non-white there can score white women that look good and I've seen almost all of them do it

go to a place like NYC and it won't be the case
 

dwarf

Incel
Joined
Aug 7, 2015
Messages
147
Reputation
0
Not really, only fat ugly sluts usualyl and skinny girls race mix.
 
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
205
Reputation
0
The black guy was probably good looking. 

For a lookism redpill forum, you guys are ignorant when it comes to race. 

If you are good looking, your ethnicity doesn't matter in the west.  Looks is everything. 

you guys seriously think women would prefer ugly white guy over a genuinely good looking black guy?


I have seen some good looking Tyrones. They are tall, robust, manly men. Women like this.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
17
She was thin, very tall, conventionally "model" like, attractive, and had a half-black daughter. She was alone in the market so I didn't see her boyfriend / husband. Virtually every other couple there was white-white. Many good looking high E white women with white men. But she was probably the most attractive (to me at least). I saw two other mulatto girls with white moms but they were 5's and 6's.

Black dudes have no excuse to be incel. Write me an email as soon as you see Asian guys pull that kind of tail. Then you can complain.
 

dwarf

Incel
Joined
Aug 7, 2015
Messages
147
Reputation
0
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
She was thin, very tall, conventionally "model" like, attractive, and had a half-black daughter. She was alone in the market so I didn't see her boyfriend / husband. Virtually every other couple there was white-white. Many good looking high E white women with white men. But she was probably the most attractive (to me at least). I saw two other mulatto girls with white moms but they were 5's and 6's.

Black dudes have no excuse to be incel. Write me an email as soon as you see Asian guys pull that kind of tail. Then you can complain.
I see hot white men getting top white women too

no news here

just u spreading ur bbc agenda, poor asian dickcel itt
 
Joined
Aug 10, 2015
Messages
485
Reputation
0
Niche game. Happens rare. I also witnessed it once.

Usually niggers need MS for slaying those kind of girls if they dont have a bbc fetish.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
streetlightin said:
The black guy was probably good looking. 

For a lookism redpill forum, you guys are ignorant when it comes to race. 

If you are good looking, your ethnicity doesn't matter in the west.  Looks is everything. 

you guys seriously think women would prefer ugly white guy over a genuinely good looking black guy?


I have seen some good looking Tyrones. They are tall, robust, manly men. Women like this.
There you have it.

Fucking morons can deny it all they want but BBCs slay. Best non-white race to be. I was in downtown Chicago all day today and I saw no less than 8 BM/WF couples and none of the women were fat.
 

otyiludf53

Subhuman
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
35
Reputation
0
FireHaze said:
streetlightin said:
The black guy was probably good looking. 

For a lookism redpill forum, you guys are ignorant when it comes to race. 

If you are good looking, your ethnicity doesn't matter in the west.  Looks is everything. 

you guys seriously think women would prefer ugly white guy over a genuinely good looking black guy?


I have seen some good looking Tyrones. They are tall, robust, manly men. Women like this.
There you have it.

Fucking morons can deny it all they want but BBCs slay. Best non-white race to be. I was in downtown Chicago all day today and I saw no less than 8 BM/WF couples and none of the women were fat.
You see, this is the problem. Because people like you specifically focus on this racial combo, you miss out all the other racial combinations, so if it's a latino or any other ethnic you are less likely to notice and make mention of it in the first place.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
She was thin, very tall, conventionally "model" like, attractive, and had a half-black daughter. She was alone in the market so I didn't see her boyfriend / husband. Virtually every other couple there was white-white. Many good looking high E white women with white men. But she was probably the most attractive (to me at least). I saw two other mulatto girls with white moms but they were 5's and 6's.

Black dudes have no excuse to be incel. Write me an email as soon as you see Asian guys pull that kind of tail. Then you can complain.
You don't see the pics Tyger posted on the old PUAHate? A lot of those were legit couples.

Read my post again, put a minority (any kind of minority) in an area that is 90% white; if he is neurotypical and decent looking he will get a white HBB.
 
Top