• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black men are the only threat to white men.

SeriousM

Regular
The only ones capable of making them into cucks.

When most prime white girls fuck interracially, they do so with black guys and no other minority group. Black men are the only minority group who are capable of slaying good looking white girls, all other minority groups cannot.

In a mostly white and Asian area, it will be Asian women going after white guys while Asian men either stick to their own race or become incel. On rare occasions you may see white girls settling for an Asian guy but there won't be any Asian men slaying white girls.

In a mostly Latino area, it will be white men slaying latinas while latinos either stick with their own women or become incels. You might see some white girls settling for latinos but you won't see latinos slaying white girls.

Blacks are the only ones who have the ability to slay white women and the only threat to white men in the sexual market. Most white men don't want to fuck black girls and most black men are willing to go after white girls. A lot of white girls want a sampling of that BBC, even though most won't date one or marry one.

Asians might compete with whites economically but not sexually, only blacks are able to do that.

somehow legit but keep note

arabs and turks are a bad/weak version of whites. thats why they want to pass as meds.

niggers on the other side, are only able to get girls because girls want to have new experience. This is due to bbc propaganda and other shit. They are the most ugly race. They are the proof that you dont need to look good for slaying. Its all about masculinity. A big cock is a part of masculinity. After they got bbc experience most move on and fuck only white guys.

Zurdo

OP is a shit-skinned Indian obsessed with black cock. Don't you ever get tired of making the exact same thread over and over again?

IceCutter

Megastar
in my life I have witnessed asian, latino and arab all slay white women

OP is complete horseshit

SeriousM

Regular
IceCutter said:

OP is complete horseshit

*facepalm*

well at least you didn't say Indian

Gandharva

Banned
latinas and latinos in the states have roughly equal IR rates OP   .difference being the whiter mexicanas dont really go for white guys while the indegenous looking ones do,and puerto rican wmen also dont really go for white guys but  afro  guys   .

in a mostly  triracial   indegenous latino area  (recent immigrants) it would look similar to eastasians for sure,but not ina  harnizo/castizo area wich chicanos ae for the most part.

IceCutter

Megastar
SeriousM said:
IceCutter said:

OP is complete horseshit

*facepalm*

Why facepalm? I have seen Indian slay too, in fact you only to go as far as the poster Trews to see indian/paki consistently slaying in uk.

Dam you've got some coping going on lol.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

allindaeyes

Banned
IceCutter said:
SeriousM said:
*facepalm*

Why facepalm? I have seen Indian slay too, in fact you only to go as far as the poster Trews to see indian/paki consistently slaying in uk.

he is indian... he cant comprehend that hes just bad looking and his race isnt at fault

NoLMS

Joke
One thing we can all agree on is that IceCutter doesn't slay. Not with that philtrum and potato face.

TheTrews

Regular

"YOUR WOMEN IS OUR WOMEN!"

ilikedicks

Joke
If you think any group is a legit threat to any other in the dating scene, there is a great chance that you are autistic. Good looking men are a threat to ugly men, period. Black, white, brown.

SeriousM

Regular
IceCutter said:
SeriousM said:
*facepalm*

I've had Indian friends before, they might be able to get white girls for LTRs or through social circle game but like other ethnics, they don't "slay" white girls. Have never met any ethnic that has managed to fuck a string of good looking white girls, blacks are the only ones I know who can do it because of niche game.

Joncoping

Regular
SeriousM said:
IceCutter said:

I've had Indian friends before, they might be able to get white girls for LTRs or through social circle game but like other ethnics, they don't "slay" white girls. Have never met any ethnic that has managed to fuck a string of good looking white girls, blacks are the only ones I know who can do it because of niche game.

You forgot Arabs

Yes! And cuck-copers like @"Jeffrey DOMfart" need to realize BBCs are now taking Gook women from White "men".