• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black man goes ER in Dallas

arabmoney

Joke
'He wanted to kill white people, especially white officers': Police kill sniper after twelve cops were shot - and FIVE killed - during furious nationwide protests over U.S. police shootings of two black men that ended in a four hour stand-off
Twelve police officers were shot - and five killed - during a Dallas, Texas Black Lives Matter protest Thursday night
Police killed one suspect with a robotic bomb, after a four-hour standoff at a nearby college
Before he died, the suspect told a hostage negotiator that he acted alone, was upset about the recent police-shootings of two black men and wanted to kill white people - 'especially white officers'
The five casualties were all male cops; Two have been identified as Brent Thompson and Patrick Zamarripa
Seven other officers (including two female cops) and two bystanders are among the injured
Gunfire broke out just before 9pm Central Time as protesters marched against the shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile this week
One or multiple gunmen fired from an 'elevated position', picking off officers 'ambush style'
Gruesome footage shows a cop being shot execution-style by a gunman as he rampaged through city
Three other suspects - in addition to the gunman who died - were taken into custody
Two of them are being questioned after speeding away from the scene in a black Mercedes
President Obama reacted to the shooting from Warsaw, Poland, expressing his 'deepest condolences to the American people'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...black-men-shot-dead-police.html#ixzz4DpI4zkdm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Darkman

Rotter
Since when has BLM done this kind of coordinated attack? They got dudes with good military training sipping their kool-aid now?

gentsupreme

Regular
btw the term "going ER" refer to a killing spree that was motivated out of sexual\social frustration.
so I don't think it's the case

Foxx

Average Guy
gentsupreme said:
btw the term "going ER" refer to a killing spree that was motivated out of sexual\social frustration.

Why would a slayer ever go ER?

Even cucks don't go ER....

IceCutter

Megastar
Danny the chav said:
Yeah, but this had nothing to do with inceldom/being a social outcast
gentsupreme said:

:jordan:

just lol if you don't think incel is basically the cause of 100% of spree killings

gentsupreme said:
Omar? which Omar?
you been living under a rock idiot?

gentsupreme

Regular
Foxx said:
gentsupreme said:

when I said "sexual frustration" I refered to people who had a situation of no girls in their life, virgins or fucking only uglies, aspies that can't initate any connection with women and so on....
situations like ER, Sodini, Lepin, Cho and all those guys had

not some frustrated criminal who shoots cops

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Extremely racist, i suggest us throw out every blackcels there is. Wherever blackcel goes, chaos ensues.

IceCutter

Megastar
gentsupreme said:
Foxx said:

when I said "sexual frustration" I refered to people who had a situation of no girls in their life, virgins or fucking only uglies, aspies that can't initate any connection with women and so on....

Lol idiot

don't forget James Holmes, TJ Lane, Lanza, Mercer

gentsupreme

Regular
IceCutter said:
Danny the chav said:
Yeah, but this had nothing to do with inceldom/being a social outcast
gentsupreme said:

:jordan:

just lol if you don't think incel is basically the cause of 100% of spree killings

gentsupreme said:
Omar? which Omar?

Foxx

Average Guy
gentsupreme said:
Foxx said:

I'm 100℅ sure ER could of got an ugly ethnic girl so cope.

I really doubt the people who did this are sexually satisfied.

IceCutter

Megastar
gentsupreme said:
IceCutter said:

close. I was locked in my basement for a long time. pls inform me who is Omar.
Omar currently holds the record for kills in shooting spree in USA, formerly held by Cho Seung Hui

happened a few weeks ago, so killers have to stop saying 'It's Cho time' before they start shooting now

fincel

Regular
finally, if i was black i would be killing those cop pigs too, they are killing blacks for a hobby nowadays in amurica

IceCutter

Megastar
fincel said:
finally, if i was black i would be killing those cop pigs too, they are killing blacks for a hobby nowadays in amurica
nowadays?

gentsupreme

Regular
IceCutter said:
gentsupreme said:
close. I was locked in my basement for a long time. pls inform me who is Omar.
Omar currently holds the record for kills in shooting spree in USA, formerly held by Cho Seung Hui

happened a few weeks ago, so killers have to stop saying 'It's Cho time' before they start shooting now

haha you mean the Orlando gay club guy
didn't know his name

Foxx said:
gentsupreme said:

:macho:

Foxx

Average Guy
gentsupreme said:
IceCutter said:

haha you mean the Orlando gay club guy
didn't know his name

Foxx said:

:macho:

Hey you can't be standardcel if you are ugly too. Deal with it.

Ugly goes with ugly. Average goes with average. GL goes with GL.