Black lives matters is the reason 5 officers were targetted in Dallas

Foxx

Average Guy
That organisation is poison to society. It's starting to get closer and closer to ISIS level terror. 

They spew lies and stupid people who don't understand logical fallacies fall for the lies and believe the hate they spew.

I am all for freedom of speech but what they are doing is hate and not speech. It doesn't matter what words they use they are just promoting hate and wild behavior. 

List of things that the world would be better off without:
1. Bugs
2. ISIS.
3. Corrupt government 
4. Leftist groups (Black lives matter)

Yes folks they take slot 4.

Bacher

Coper
They have been encouraging violence towards police..........

Foxx

Average Guy
Bacher said:
They have been encouraging violence towards police..........
And if I did that I would be thrown into jail.

This is not a fair society.

Funny enough they also promote racism even tho they say they are against it. And the man in power of the USA thinks they are great. What a sick and twisted world we live in.

The aggressors in this were brainwashed by the clintons so that they can distract the world from focussing on their corruption.

Rocky

Normie
Bugs are food for birds, fish, etc. If the bugs all die the entire food chain does. We're all fucked.

Leftists are a cancer though.

Foxx

Average Guy
Rocky said:
Bugs are food for birds, fish, etc. If the bugs all die the entire food chain does. We're all fucked.

Leftists are a cancer though.
I want them gone and for everything to still be OK. They are a curse and should of never been.

pogchamp

Incel
blm interrupted the toronto gay pride parade while calling to ban police floats in the parade and refused to let them continue until the GPP acknowledged that black lives matter

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-e...e-black-lives-matter-20160705-snap-story.html

they bully an actual oppressed group that just fucking dealt with an enormous tragedy and the biggest mass shooting the US has ever seen... and for what? to be told they are oppressed too? shit's actually retarded

smmfh tbh