Black chick brutally rejected by 2 white guys

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
The first guy looked gay as fuck and the second just didn't seem into non-white women anyway. She was pretty, lots of guys would want her.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Even though there are more BM/WF marriages than WM/BF, that's only because white men are not interested in marrying black women. Not the other way around. Black women love white cock. Look at all the interracial romance novels/erotica written by black women. The BM/WF novels on the other hand are written mostly by white guys with a weird fetish (like me. I have one in the works. My manifesto isn't going to pay the bills. But a lot of weird cucks might like my BM/WF novellette).

I used to be very close-minded about black women. But these days I've taken a liking to light-skinned black women who don't act ghetto. I would fuck Natalie. She's no Rhianna. But that's Rhianna. lol.

DyingHope said:
The first guy looked gay as fuck and the second just didn't seem into non-white women anyway. She was pretty, lots of guys would want her.
Yeah A LOT of white guys would date her.

I wonder how many white cocks she sucked and fucked in her life time.

Lol, looks theory demolished once again.

Also, these girls seem like they rode the CC a little too long.

Timbuck2

Coper
alien said:
Even though there are more BM/WF marriages than WM/BF, that's only because white men are not interested in marrying black women. Not the other way around. Black women love white cock. Look at all the interracial romance novels/erotica written by black women. The BM/WF novels on the other hand are written mostly by white guys with a weird fetish (like me. I have one in the works. My manifesto isn't going to pay the bills. But a lot of weird cucks might like my BM/WF novellette).

I used to be very close-minded about black women. But these days I've taken a liking to light-skinned black women who don't act ghetto. I would fuck Natalie. She's no Rhianna. But that's Rhianna. lol.

DyingHope said:
Yeah A LOT of white guys would date her.

I wonder how many white cocks she sucked and fucked in her life time.

Up until the 70s or so WM/BF was way more common than BM/WF.

For 600 years or so white guys fucked black chicks at will. Rape happened I'm sure but a lot of it was definitely consensual. The reverse is extremely new but black guys still like to brag about it as if white men have not been cucking them for centuries.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Timbuck2 said:

For 600 years or so white guys fucked black chicks at will. Rape happened I'm sure but a lot of it was definitely consensual. The reverse is extremely new but black guys still like to brag about it as if white men have not been cucking them for centuries.
I would know better than anybody here. My people invented WM/BF. And I have participated in neo-colonialism myself.

Timbuck2

Coper
alien said:
Timbuck2 said:

I would know better than anybody here. My people invented WM/BF. And I have participated in neo-colonialism myself.
Portuguese? You pretty much did lol.

Meanwhile Portuguese women wanted nothing to do with black guys and still don't.

Lol at the busty white chick getting giddy for the ludacris lookalike. Looks like she's about to cream herself :lol:

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Timbuck2 said:

And white men will be cuckolds for the next thousand years thanks to multiculuralism and third world migration into Europe. Have fun buddy boyo

:lol: :lol: 

lono

Banned
can you stormfrontcels cope any harder jesus christ

Timbuck2

Coper
AdolfHitler said:
Timbuck2 said:

And white men will be cuckolds for the next thousand years thanks to multiculuralism and third world migration into Europe. Have fun buddy boyo

:lol: :lol: 

They are going to be purged lol. It's so inevitable a blind person could see it coming.

They are already building concentration camps in Hungary for crying out loud.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Timbuck2 said:
They are going to be purged lol. It's so inevitable a blind person could see it coming.

They are already building concentration camps in Hungary for crying out loud.

lmao stop C O P I N G.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Timbuck2

Coper
I love how minorities always have their panties in a twist about white nationalism or even just right wing organizations that have nothing to do with white nationalism.

You realize your honeymoon in Europe is going to come to a swift, brutal end so you want to silence and stifle the native Europeans in the countries you exploit.

There is WAY more hatred of Muslims and Africans in Europe now than there ever was of Jews leading up to WW2.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Timbuck2 said:
I love how minorities always have their panties in a twist about white nationalism or even just right wing organizations that have nothing to do with white nationalism.

You realize your honeymoon in Europe is going to come to a swift, brutal end so you want to silence and stifle the native Europeans in the countries you exploit.

There is WAY more hatred of Muslims and Africans in Europe now than there ever was of Jews leading up to WW2.

Nigger keep dreaming. Lmao at your delusions.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

While you were typing this whiny crap, a nigger raped some white cracker bitch in Oslo, a sand nigger impregnated some white cracker bitch in Paris, a paki robbed a white old cracker in London and a bunch of Somalis are packing their boats at the Libyan coast to cross the Mediterranean sea. 

And what are you going to do? Mental masturbation about a coming RAHOWA where the flying Aryan Nordic Super God is coming to rescue the whyte race. Muh race, muh pride, muh whyte skin lmao

KEEP ON C O P I N G  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alot of your cucked stuff is talking about sweden (talkin to you hitler)

Sweden is being cucked because they're begging for it. Their conservative party is basically the green party here and they're constantly called racists by their fucking insane liberals who are basically mega-hippy-faggots.

The US is decreasing its black population, for better or worse.

Unpopular oppinion incoming: enjoy freaking out about "muh edge" you sheltered faggots

If slavery was legal things would be much better. There would need to be convenient IQ testing to escape slavery for those that deserve it. Men could buy black women's freedom for marriage. The average negroid doesn't deserve full freedom because look at what they do with it. This is the kinda shit you get if there's not a white (caucasoid or mongoloid) framework for them to burden:

Of course they deserve plenty of rights and shouldn't be abused, it's just that if given their own freedom they will fuck it up, get taken advantage of, riot, and generally be a bunch of lazy niggas.

The problem could be helped by IQ based imigration too if slavery is too anti-humanist for you guys. I think it's more cruel because it's basically a violent genocide for the africans who can't come. They'll probably literally revert to monkeys.

TheTrews

Normie
Holy shit the blond guy dropped the race redpill bomb  :lol:

Can someone create a GIF of Natalie's reaction at not being picked by the white guy @ 42:00?   :lol:

Can someone create a GIF of Natalie's reaction at not being picked by the white guy @ 42:00?   :lol:

chadD24

Slayer
i stood out of my chair and applauded when the channing tatum lookalike rejected the black chick and the ugly blonde at the end.

fucking ugly black slut thought she was entitled. "o he is the total package for me.. looks, personality, etc.. he better pick me." she looked like a mix between a Chihuahua and godzilla and thought she was entitled to a channing tatum lookalike. it literallly makes me sick.

he pretty much said im not attracted to either of them and know i can do better. if more dudes had that mentality instead fucking anything, women would have less power and be less entitled/narcissistic. the problem is so many faggots are cool with smashing chicks 2-3 points below them and make them feel entitled.

kudos to gay metro faggot and the tatum look alike who rejected all the ugly black chick and ugly blonde
:clap: