Blacheads

How tf does one get rid of blackheads on the nose. They are so ugly, I don't have the huge ones but they are alot and visible because my nose is oily af. It makes my nose look bigger than it is and disgusting in my opinion

Last edited:
Isn't that the one for acne that will fill your face with acne for 6 months then it becomes clear?
thats deformed faggots lying to u who have acne all over their face anyway, i took it for a month only 1 box its 1x30 pills 10mg and my nose became like twice smaller from front, i have that rly small nose from side but from front it looked sligthly bigger, after 16 i got lots of blackheads cause i had late puberty, 1 month of accutane and it was clear af from blackheads and it got pretty smaller also tbh, no purging

thats deformed faggots lying to u who have acne all over their face anyway, i took it for a month only 1 box its 1x30 pills 10mg and my nose became like twice smaller from front, i have that rly small nose from side but from front it looked sligthly bigger, after 16 i got lots of blackheads cause i had late puberty, 1 month of accutane and it was clear af from blackheads and it got pretty smaller also tbh, no purging
Fuck man, I feel you. My puberty was really late, im 21 and i still haven't finished (beard just started growing/at age 19 I went from 170 cms to 176 and now im at 182 cms and still growing taller/ i get pimples/haven't lost my baby fat yet). Anyways thanks for the tip, ill try that

Fuck man, I feel you. My puberty was really late, im 21 and i still haven't finished (beard just started growing/at age 19 I went from 170 cms to 176 and now im at 182 cms and still growing taller/ i get pimples/haven't lost my baby fat yet). Anyways thanks for the tip, ill try that
yeah bro nothing except accutane will work for blackheads trust me, tried it myself, even done a v-beam laser at 17, did nothing for blackheads except get rid of some redness i had around nose, was worth the 80euros tho