Bitch looksmog her brothers to get attention

HarryBalls

Coper
Brother on the left has diabetes and is incel. Brother on the right has serious heart condition.

But everyone is concentrated on this bitch. They even posted CNN article about this on the front page.

inb4 she gets fucking famous because of it and earns millions posting Youtube videos :rage:

Can you imagine growing up being the guy on the left. :giggle:

Her expected recovery time was 12 to 18 months, but Thatcher was back at work after two. The hospital has become like her second home and the staff surrounds her with love and support. Discovering a love of writing has led to the creation of Thatcher's blog, where she shares her story.

--LOVE AND SUPPORT.... THAT HALO OF PRIME 8/10 FEMALE :rage: --

Classes resume at Ohio State on August 25, and while Thatcher has to retake her spring semester classes, she is excited to return to school and move into an off-campus house with seven of her friends.

--MOVE INTO AN OFF-CAMPUS..... LET THE COCK CAROUSELING TO BEGIN WHILE HER BROTHERS ARE STAYNG WITH PARENTS :giggle: --

"I'm ready for the most normal life I can have," Thatcher said. "I haven't had the normal college experience yet and in a couple of weeks, I'll be back in class, hanging out with my friends and going to football games. It's all the more exciting because I didn't think I would do that again. I'll be living everything I thought I missed out on."

--SHE MISSED OUT ON DURING HER FUCKING TWO MONTH STAY IN THE HOSPITAL!!! What about incels missing out THEIR WHOLE FUCKING LIVES BITCH  --

:rambo2:

just like always: brothers ugly, sister typical 8/10 slut.
being an attractive man takes 1000000000000 time the effort for a body to achieve. you need everything going perfectly for you to end up attractive.
being an attractive woman takes almost nothing for the body. you just dont need to fuck up and you end up perfect. being high E is so much easier than being high T

HarryBalls

Coper
Pizzaface said:
MOVE INTO AN OFF-CAMPUS..... LET THE COCK CAROUSELING TO BEGIN WHILE HER BROTHERS ARE STAYNG WITH PARENTS :giggle: 
This is beyond legit.

Funniest thing is she isn't even hot outside of that heavily made up Photoshopped picture.

Damn make up and photoshop

:incelrage:

Btw they are the same height with no heels? :lol:

Weaselface

Coper
Pizzaface said:
MOVE INTO AN OFF-CAMPUS..... LET THE COCK CAROUSELING TO BEGIN WHILE HER BROTHERS ARE STAYNG WITH PARENTS :giggle: 
This is beyond legit.

Funniest thing is she isn't even hot outside of that heavily made up Photoshopped picture.

She looks much better right there, but she's probably wearing no-makeup makeup.

Smearing coal all over your eyes is just shit.

Franktank

Normie
Pizzaface said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
wtf? She's still hot, you think Chad's gonna be like "hmm, you are 1 point lower than your makeup/photoshop professionally taken shot, I'm not going to bang you" when she's grinding up on his dick at the afterparty?

Buddy, I don't know what 3rd world country you're from, but this bitch would be a straight up plain-jane in my university.
Shut up she would be wked and would be in any sorority she wanted

springfield

Banned
you're getting haloed by her blonde hair. she's a plain jane

btw is that ginger kid really their sibling? lol

Franktank

Normie
springfield said:

Nevermind you are right shes ugly

springfield

Banned
springfield said:

I love this cope

OH HURR someone is attracted to a blonde haired girl he must be an ethnik!!!!11!1!!!
Dat aryan halo effect!

I'm just a white guy with low standards
not a cope. she has an average face.

springfield

Banned
springfield said:
not a cope. she has an average face.
AVERAGE face for a female is good enough to be attractive
Her body is ABOVE AVERAGE just by not being overweight, and her face can go up 1-2 points with makeup
99% of men would be GLAD to fuck her this is next level aspie shit
i wasn't referring to her bangability. i was referring to her aesthetics objectively

btw most guys would be eager to bang the pig woman from pof

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Looks like a natural red-head to me. Why did she dye her hair blonde? Red heads are sexy AF.