Bipolar = Slayer Disorder (NT Theory Destroyed)

ChuckBronson

Subhuman
There's a lot of talk on this board about neurotypical being some kind of key to attracting women. Now, I understand that being neurotypical is much preferable to being somewhere on the autism spectrum, but the advocates of this theory seem to forget that there are mental disorders that actually create slayer/Chad behaviour. 

I am bipolar, recently diagnosed, and I can tell you that when I'm in my manic periods, the inner slayer comes out. This manifests itself in:

- Extremely low inhibition
- Hubris 
- Aggression (I want to beat up anyone who annoys me the slightest)
- Alert, Quick thinking
- Owning the room, becoming extremely sociable and the center of attention
- Becoming extremely flirtatious, and the quick thinking makes it constantly successful. 
- Some sociopathic tendencies can arise too

These traits are obviously attractive to women, and what I've noticed with the girls in my life, is that they think I'm "mean" or that they "don't like me" when I'm manic compared to when I'm not, but at the same time they've admitted that they're "more sexually attracted to me" in that state of mind. 

LOL at you if you're not Bipolar! Being NT is average, plain and boring, being slightly insane is where it's at boyos!  :gymcel:

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Yes, it's common for BAD patients to exhibit the type of behavior resulting in promiscuity, easiness in flirting/dating and socializing, etc. during their manic episodes.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
In reality, quality>quantity.
Most of Chads are usually in LTR's with hot girls, and they don't "slay", only people with complexes, ones who were ignored in their earlier years want to prove themselves that way.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
But be cautions. Most of the BAD patients I know are completely fucked up and they have actually never enjoyed their manic episodes - they often ended up spending their whole savings during shopping sprees, getting into frequent arguments (often physically injured), intoxicating themselves, etc.

ChuckBronson

Subhuman
JustTheWayYouAre said:
But be cautions. Most of the BAD patients I know are completely fucked up and they have actually never enjoyed their manic episodes - they often ended up spending their whole savings during shopping sprees, getting into frequent arguments (often physically injured), intoxicating themselves, etc.
Most enjoy the manic periods, just not the aftermath, when you wake up and realize what you've done.

however, when it comes to attracting women, it's the best state of mind to be in

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
ChuckBronson said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Most enjoy the manic periods, just not the aftermath, when you wake up and realize what you've done.

however, when it comes to attracting women, it's the best state of mind to be in
Are you on Lamictal or something?

ChuckBronson

Subhuman
JustTheWayYouAre said:
ChuckBronson said:

Are you on Lamictal or something?
Lithium

Eric

Incel
ChuckBronson said:
There's a lot of talk on this board about neurotypical being some kind of key to attracting women. Now, I understand that being neurotypical is much preferable to being somewhere on the autism spectrum, but the advocates of this theory seem to forget that there are mental disorders that actually create slayer/Chad behaviour. 

I am bipolar, recently diagnosed, and I can tell you that when I'm in my manic periods, the inner slayer comes out. This manifests itself in:

- Hubris 
- Alert, Quick thinking
- Becoming extremely flirtatious, and the quick thinking makes it constantly successful. 

These traits are obviously attractive to women, and what I've noticed with the girls in my life, is that they think I'm "mean" or that they "don't like me" when I'm manic compared to when I'm not, but at the same time they've admitted that they're "more sexually attracted to me" in that state of mind. 

LOL at you if you're not Bipolar! Being NT is average, plain and boring, being slightly insane is where it's at boyos!  :gymcel:
How do you deal with it the depressive periods though? My manic periods aren't long lived enough, if I felt that unstoppable most of the time I'd be okay, yet it's always followed by weeks of crushing depression and fantasizing about suicide. I think you're probably in a manic period right now and can't think about any downsides, same happens here.

ChuckBronson

Subhuman
Eric said:
ChuckBronson said:

- Hubris 
- Alert, Quick thinking

How do you deal with it the depressive periods though? My manic periods aren't long lived enough, if I felt that unstoppable most of the time I'd be okay, yet it's always followed by weeks of crushing depression and fantasizing about suicide. I think you're probably in a manic period right now and can't think about any downsides, same happens here.
Yes, I'm hypomanic right now. Well yes, when it comes to actually going out and trying to get some, being depressed is far from ideal, but in your depressed periods, you can always get by by slaying the women you've already attracted (in your manic period) and with which you don't need to be uberconfident with all the time.

Pieter Bruegel

Subhuman
Bipolar disorder is frequently inherited, with genetic factors accounting for approximately 80% of the cause of the condition. If one parent has bipolar disorder, there is a 10 per cent chance that his or her child will develop the illness.
Want your son to become a slayer? Mate with another bipolar girl

ChuckBronson

Subhuman
hospen said:
My manic episodes are also slayerfic but i'm too far gone in my own fantasy world to utilize it.
Do you go to clubs/bars, when you're manic

you're gonna have a good time, and so is everyone else around you

Slut

@surgerymax's boyfriend
Masculinity Crew
In reality, quality>quantity.
Most of Chads are usually in LTR's with hot girls, and they don't "slay", only people with complexes, ones who were ignored in their earlier years want to prove themselves that way.
legit