Biggest slayer at my uni..

Ascended

Coper

This guy was biggest slayer in my whole class. Was always the centre of attention especially with girls. But how do you rate his looks?

Ascended

Coper
Bernas24 said:
lol.. u serious or troll? 3/10 at most
I'm being 100% serious he was legit the biggest slayer and there were way better looking people. He was most confident person I've ever met though so it must be his personality. He had like 900 "friends" on Facebook and went out partying almost every night. 

I also think he looks pretty bad but I wanted to check to see if others agreed or not.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Slaying at college/uni life = being atleast average looking coupled with the most important factor: POPULARITY. If you got these 2, ure set for life (or atleast the time ur in school lol).

Chad

Incel
This is legit, chubby confident guys always slay because they have a big presence. Plus his face is average

Anakind

King of Chads
Bernas24 said:
lol.. u serious or troll? 3/10 at most
It shows how you cretins have absolutely no clue about what determines attractiveness. Look at his fWHR and you see he's above average for that alone.

Datjaw

Banned
he looks pretty robust, I can seem him being popular with guys and girls but not in an sexual manner with women, he's ovbiously outgoing and extroverted

I know guys similar to him irl

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Datjaw said:
he looks pretty robust, I can seem him being popular with guys and girls but not in an sexual manner with women, he's ovbiously outgoing and extroverted

I know guys similar to him irl
Being "sexually attractive" is hugely overrated. The guys that "prime women" AKA college girls hook up with arent the mysteryious "sexy man" with great cheekbones and sexy presence. No, Its usually the loud extroverted frat boys who loves to party, takes nothing seriously, just wanna have fun and have a blast.

How to get tons of pussy: Be in an enviroment where girls are 100% emotional (parties), have a no biggie attitude so they doesnt feel they are being judged and then just close the deal in some random bedroom. Thats how you rack up lays. Not being the mysterious 6'2 "sexy man".

lono

Banned
You can tell he either playrs rugby or football.

It's also obvious from his neck and facial width he has a lot of testosterone. I doubt he gets the hottest girls but I wouldnt be surprised if he is popular with women.

Height?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
none more red said:
pAlso, don't pine for an 8 when a 5.5 will do.

the biggest mistake of youth is not fucking everything that falls in your la
Yes. And fucking that 5.5 or whatever will give you sexual experience, with time it adds up and if u are lucky enough to get your hands on an 8 eventually, you wont shit yourself of nervousness and sexual anxiety due to lack of experience.

Ascended

Coper
lono said:
You can tell he either playrs rugby or football.

It's also obvious from his neck and facial width he has a lot of testosterone. I doubt he gets the hottest girls but I wouldnt be surprised if he is popular with women.

Height?
He was only about 5'10 but had a very robust frame.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
none more red said:
Rule #1 to life as a non-MM: Project the aura of being fun to be around
In college its all about popularity/status. Make the right connections, host the coolest parties, create "buzz" around your name, people should know who you are and everyone should be talking about you. A fun and popular 6/10 will get a trillion more lay-opportunities than an unpopular 8 or 9.