• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Biggest redpill about females?

Is that about them seeing you as an ATM ?

Is it about hypergamy and 80/20 rule?

Is it about cock carousel?

What makes you mad about their nature?

ggg

Regular
its their genetix i dont blame them, all those behaviours have been genetically imprinted in their brainz

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
For me the first time I ever saw one of those male model Tinder experiments was the biggest eye opener for me. So I guess I was blue pilled to just how visual women are, they are way MORE visually turned on than men are.

Viral

Regular
biggest redpill for me is that most women are actually the same. If they started out liking you, they will dump you if something better comes along.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Viral said:
biggest redpill for me is that most women are actually the same. If they started out liking you, they will dump you if something better comes along.

Damn, so brutal and so true. They can drop you instantly and act like you never even existed on the face of the planet. Even if less than 24 hours earlier they were lying naked in bed with you tussling your hair and telling you how you are perfect, and how shes so lucky to be with you.

They are all sociopathic tbh

ggg said:
its their genetix i dont blame them, all those behaviours have been genetically imprinted in their brainz

I don't understand your point of view

Mosquitoes have their behaviours imprinted in them too when they are biting my ass in the summer and I still hate them

incelhero

Regular
liftTillSomebodyLovesYou said:
ggg said:

Mosquitoes have their behaviors imprinted in them too when they are biting my ass in the summer and I still hate them

This. Human females are literally mindless succubi and emotional vampires, it's perfectly okay to despise them for what they are. They have a shred of consciousness and sentience so they could force themselves to not behave like primitive animals, but they don't use it.

Viral said:

Wouldn't you dump your girl if you could have a prettier one?

ggg

Regular
ggg said:

Mosquitoes have their behaviours imprinted in them too when they are biting my ass in the summer and I still hate them

Well I dont like it either, but my point is that they are oblivious to their behavior, its just in their nature, its not a conscious decision to treat incels like crap.

I guess that makes it a little less bad on their part.

Viral said:

you didn't ask this question to me but since this question is being told by many many people over the internet and irl, most of guys basically won't , girls are all narsistic,selfish beings by nature. nothing is enough for them

incelhero

Regular
Viral said:

Honestly, before I've realized what women really are, I'd never ever cheat on a girl I swore commitment to. I just wanted a single girl I really loved that would never leave me. But that's impossible, a quick look around you will show you that all relationships fall apart sooner or later. Those stupid cunts swearing love forever never stay true to their words and dump their boyfriends as soon as they can upgrade or get bored. I laugh at every picture of my peers in relationships, kissing or w/e, captioned "together forever" - while it's the girl's fifth or sixth relationship and each time she's spouting the same inane shit :giggle:

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Viral said:

A lot of men won;t because men recognize how much of an investment it is to form a relationship with a female. It's like the standard rule of business: it's cheaper to keep an existing customer than sign a new one.

Amnesia said:

A lot of men won;t because men recognize how much of an investment it is to form a relationship with a female. It's like the standard rule of business: it's cheaper to keep an existing customer than sign a new one.

good point

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Amnesia said:

good point

A man who lives in the desert values water more than a man who lives next to a river.  Men value relationships they have with women simply because they get way less offers as a male compared to a female whereas a modern females gets multiple offers every waking hour of their life so they tend to jump ship quicker and not value male companionship in the first place since they can get it so easy.

smellysocks

Megastar
Amnesia said:
Viral said:

Damn, so brutal and so true. They can drop you instantly and act like you never even existed on the face of the planet. Even if less than 24 hours earlier they were lying naked in bed with you tussling your hair and telling you how you are perfect, and how shes so lucky to be with you.

I know, in my experience women are ruthless when it comes to this. There must be some biological origin for it because it's very likely that the whole alpha fucks beta bucks shit was occurring extensively in our evolutionary past as well. 

Listen boyos, women have an extremely well developed ability to strategically attach and detach themselves from certain people in their lives according to their current circumstances. If they no longer benefit from x person and find a marginally better deal elsewhere, in their mind they justify that they no more reason to even acknowledge x's existence anymore. They wouldn't pay a nickel to save x from getting run over by a train. 

YET so many guys out there have oneitis and unrequited love. Hell, tons are even self sacrificing. Look at all of the stories where men sacrifice themselves for women (james holmes shooting). just fucking lol. Those primitive animals probably never visited any of those boyfriend's grave sites even once after the funeral

The only true "emotional rush" she gets is from Chad's coke can dong steamrolling her box. Deal with it.

Viral

Regular
Viral said:

no because i would be willing to put in a lot more investment if it had a good chance of working out. The problem is girls put in like 1/10th the investment of guys and they move on so easily too so it seems like the're always prepared to find the next one.

Amnesia said:
good point

A man who lives in the desert values water more than a man who lives next to a river.  Men value relationships they have with women simply because they get way less offers as a male compared to a female whereas a modern females gets multiple offers every waking hour of their life so they tend to jump ship quicker and not value male companionship in the first place since they can get it so easy.

again ,good point , high iq post

I ve looked at your thread and it's mostly redpill and it' voer boyo type of shit , you should make some guides for looksmaxing (if you take it seriously , I do , some people don't and they just whine in here)

Viral

Regular
smellysocks said:
Amnesia said:

I know, in my experience women are ruthless when it comes to this. There must be some biological origin for it because it's very likely that the whole alpha fucks beta bucks shit was occurring extensively in our evolutionary past as well. 

Listen boyos, women have an extremely well developed ability to strategically attach and detach themselves from certain people in their lives according to their current circumstances. If they no longer benefit from x person and find a marginally better deal elsewhere, in their mind they justify that they no more reason to even acknowledge x's existence anymore. They wouldn't pay a nickel to save x from getting run over by a train. 

YET so many guys out there have oneitis and unrequited love. Hell, tons are even self sacrificing. Look at all of the stories where men sacrifice themselves for women (james holmes shooting). just fucking lol. Those primitive animals probably never visited any of those boyfriend's grave sites even once after the funeral

The only true "emotional rush" she gets is from Chad's coke can dong steamrolling her box. Deal with it.

explains my feelings and experiences about the topic so well.
:clap:

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
smellysocks said:
Amnesia said:

Women are brutes, I remember when I used to think it was wrong for a few chads I knew to call women dumb whores. They were right all along.

smellysocks said:
Amnesia said:

if I am able to strategically attach and detach from people based on whether I benefit from them or not (including close family) does it mean that my brain is more feminine?

btw self sacrificing is so fucking pathetic I won't even comment on that , people come and go , you're the only one that will stay with you your whole life