• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Biggest Reason for My Inceldom

zyzz007

Lookism God
Following Christianity.
I thought it was a sin to have sex before marriage.
I had 3 girls in my apartment in UNI and I talked them out of sex saying it is a sin.

A girl who wanted to date and bang me was hindu and I told her sex b4 marriage is a sin.
Another one told me chocolates is a good aprodisac before we have sex, I told her I will only have sex after marriage.

What a fucking fool I was. Damn. Cud have had sex with all these girls and not ever become what I am today. I cud have been fucking all these years and enjoying life instead of suffering in inceldom and pain.
And where are all these pastors who brainwashed me into believing this foolishness, yeh thats right they all married and have wives while im alone. I shud burn their churches down.

But you are right, it is a sin. Time to put down childish wants and become a man. Sex without marriage is a selfish act because you are not willing to partake in the miracle of life and give of yourself.

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
LegendOfBrickTamland said:
But you are right, it is a sin. Time to put down childish wants and become a man. Sex without marriage is a selfish act because you are not willing to partake in the miracle of life and give of yourself.

How is wanting sex a selfish act?
Sex = basic need.
I shud have fucked those girls and got my basic needs met and maintained my sanity and self respect and happiness instead of suffering unnecessarily.

I wud have made them take the pill after since i dont want kids.

Foxx

Average Guy
Meanwhile Christians in other countries have sex behind the church when it's dark out.

You got cucked hard bro.

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
Foxx said:
Meanwhile Christians in other countries have sex behind the church when it's dark out.

You got cucked hard bro.

yeh true. I shud have fucked those girls. One of them was pretty too. fuck. 
:visitgandy: