Biggest FRAUD on LOOKISM

zyzz007

Lookism God
Ill give u a hint, its a secret.  :giggle: :giggle:
- Tall
- White
- Dick got sucked already
- King of rotting but now supposedly getting a big high paying job without Uni.
- Insecure of other members moging him and he tears them down like a jealous butthurd phaggot.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Sekrets said:
omg stfu

im a 4 at best, am only applying for positions and haven't found out if i'm going to get them yet, have been rotting for 2 years now and generally hate existence

:lie:

sephon can easily get a gf he is a mentally ill loser who stays 24hours at home daily. he just needs to be around people in his age

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Sekrets said:
omg stfu

im a 4 at best, am only applying for positions and haven't found out if i'm going to get them yet, have been rotting for 2 years now and generally hate existence

Rotfrauder

Magnus

Lookism God
Being tall and white doesn't automatically make you a slayer. I used to think it did but you need face.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Magnus said:
Being tall and white doesn't automatically make you a slayer. I used to think it did but you need face.

he got his dicked suck by white jailbaits. No White jailbait will suck off an ugly sub 5 guy.

Magnus

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
Magnus said:

he got his dicked suck by white jailbaits. No White jailbait will suck off an ugly sub 5 guy.

Did that actually happen? I thought it was just a joke or something